JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
never liked Wells Fargo... But it was their employees (Llyod Center branch) not the companies policies. I guess its time to start another account there and give them another chance. Been meaning to get a new credit card also.

Last Edited:
Nope.

They screwed over too many people IMO.

They may be on the right side of gun rights, but otherwise not. I stopped doing business with them years ago.

Credit unions get most of my business (I do have a Chase/Amazon card).

I did close my account at Citibank though.

WF lost my business long ago. I no longer do "banks". Credit union only and they've never asked me to not carry at any branch.

No sign. In fact, I can't think of any bank national or otherwise that does have a no firearms policy here in nampa/meridian/ Boise. Not that it doesn't exist but i haven't seen any. we don't have a whole lot of crime out here and I think many of the banking institutions would have a real hard time making that policy pass.

Wells Fargo screwed us over years ago - turned us over to collections, but it was an error on their end, not ours. Took forever to get it fixed and they weren't the least bit apologetic. Screw 'em. I'll stick with Credit Unions.

I remember wells fergo was the first bank account i had as an adult. When I closed the account they charged me $180, which was about all I had to my name at that point.

Eff em.

I still have a wells fargo IRA that I contributed around $300 (or was it $600? long time ago...) to in the early 1980's. As soon as interest rates dropped they froze all deposits and have been aggressively trying to get me to move my funds to a "smarter" investment even since.

It was at 10% guaranteed interest rate until I'm 60 and the balance will be at ~$70k when I draw it out in 5 years.

:)

Good on 'em for this but they have way too much baggage for me to consider supporting them. They recently acquired two of our mortgages and I ain't happy about it!! I have no doubt there will be problems somewhere along the way.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm not sure this makes up for all the other misdeeds they have done in just the last few years. Good on them for this policy but I'm perfectly happy with First Tech.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top