JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ask that all legal gun owners or those who support our rights put this on their wall, in their email and send it to everyone! The Supreme Court of the U.S. has affirmed that the right to keep and bear arms is a fundamental right of the individual. If you believe in the 2nd Amendment, and you are not afraid to show it, re-post this!!! ...
Remember, if we outlaw guns, then only outlaws will have guns

I ask that all legal gun owners or those who support our rights put this on their wall, in their email and send it to everyone! The Supreme Court of the U.S. has affirmed that the right to keep and bear arms is a fundamental right of the individual. If you believe in the 2nd Amendment, and you are not afraid to show it, re-post this!!! ...
Remember, if we outlaw guns, then only outlaws will have guns

Is this the sort of re-post you were looking for? :p

Close, but actually looking to get the word out to other forums, and in emails. Get the word out far and wide. Our rights are being threatened!!

I'm guessing with the joking here we need to read the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
I find nothing funny about the demise of America.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top