JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If it wasn't for this site i would never use it. It says it wont transfer the funds from my bank account for 6 days.:angry::angry: But its time to jump on board and support em. If you can afford it try to support NWFA even if its just $20 for an bronze membership. Every bit helps making this place run and keep up with the constant improvements

Not sure if it is the site or PayPal -- I signed up with a recurring membership, got my Bronze icon -- all was well...
Six months go by and it renews, the money leaves my account and my Bronze membership goes away. So I paid for it but it didn't renew... and Joey never replied to the PM I sent about it.

So I just dropped the PayPal auto-renew and I won't re-donate to NWFA or NW Libations..

Not sure if it is the site or PayPal -- I signed up with a recurring membership, got my Bronze icon -- all was well...
Six months go by and it renews, the money leaves my account and my Bronze membership goes away. So I paid for it but it didn't renew... and Joey never replied to the PM I sent about it.

So I just dropped the PayPal auto-renew and I won't re-donate to NWFA or NW Libations..

Could have been either one. I know I have never had good luck with auto-renewal anything so I've just made it a habit to do it "manually" when I got the notice that it was due to expire.

And as far as PM's, if you don't get a reply within a reasonable amount of time, send another and CC one of the mods. :s0155:

If it wasn't for this site i would never use it. It says it wont transfer the funds from my bank account for 6 days.:angry::angry: But its time to jump on board and support em. If you can afford it try to support NWFA even if its just $20 for an bronze membership. Every bit helps making this place run and keep up with the constant improvements

Thank you! It's a little unnerving knowing if donations don't cover our expenses (nearly $300/mo.) it comes out of my paycheck, but it's worth it and the donations are much appreciated.

I'm really sorry about this timbernet, I'm not sure why it wasn't taken care of once you sent the PM. For two months there the vBulletin-Paypal gateway wasn't working very well because Paypal tried to implement a new way of handling the transactions which didn't work correctly. They went back to the old way of doing it and it works much better now. I know it's probably too late to change your feelings about this, but I corrected it just now and rather than Bronze I upgraded you to Silver.

No problem! I try to keep things running as smooth as possible, sometimes things just fall through the cracks. I agree, auto-renew doesn't work as well as it should :(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top