JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
apparently, I was adopted!
Funny story:
Both of my kids are adopted - my son from Saigon (HCMC nowadays) and my daughter from Chongqing, China.
Both of them are cute as buttons, even more so when they were younger (they're still beautiful, just more mature now).
I would be out with them at a restaurant or somewhere, and invariably someone would comment, "Your kids are so beautiful!"
Me: "Yeah, I had nothing to do with that..." :rolleyes:

Funny story:
Both of my kids are adopted - my son from Saigon (HCMC nowadays) and my daughter from Chongqing, China.
Both of them are cute as buttons, even more so when they were younger (they're still beautiful, just more mature now).
I would be out with them at a restaurant or somewhere, and invariably someone would comment, "Your kids are so beautiful!"
Me: "Yeah, I had nothing to do with that..." :rolleyes:
I'll bet you were fun at parties? In the "Day" of course.

I can tell because your still fun! :D

I'll bet you were fun at parties? In the "Day" of course.

I can tell because your still fun! :D
Just take a look at my avatar pic or my nude climbering photo, and that oughta clear up any confusion... :)

I'll bet you were fun at parties?
You decide...

Sobo-ringing in 1985.jpg

Last Edited:
I talked to my brother with the How did she know question?
My brother asked me if I remembered the rifle, he bought last week or any of the ones I bought? Two rifle size boxes left in the sand out of site of the road. Someone looks out for me by letting my brother find them :rolleyes: I put my debit card in the US Bank atm at the Tanasbourne Safeway 20+years ago and the whole front door moved, I pulled it open with my foot, I know not how many twenties that machine held but it was full, I will admit I looked over both shoulders before summoning the manager:s0008:

I talked to my brother with the How did she know question?
My brother asked me if I remembered the rifle, he bought last week or any of the ones I bought? Two rifle size boxes left in the sand out of site of the road. Someone looks out for me by letting my brother find them :rolleyes: I put my debit card in the US Bank atm at the Tanasbourne Safeway 20+years ago and the whole front door moved, I pulled it open with my foot, I know not how many twenties that machine held but it was full, I will admit I looked over both shoulders before summoning the manager:s0008:
Lookin' over yer shoulder was just you checkin' for thugs. Them ATMs gots cameras, yunno, for people that like to kype the cash...

Lookin' over yer shoulder was just you checkin' for thugs. Them ATMs gots cameras, yunno, for people that like to kype the cash...
not if you walk away then approach from the side, then they just see that greedy little paw fishing in money pit! My Mother made my life harder by teaching me not to steal.

Firefighters Brace For North Carolina Fertilizer Plant Explosion, 6,500 People Evacuated

The fire comes as the fertilizer-grade ammonium nitrate market has been tight after a tumultuous 12 months. Hurricane Ida struck the heart of the U.S. fertilizer industry in late August, and an energy crisis in Europe curbed production. Tight markets have sent fertilizer prices to record high in late December and remain over 2008 highs.

2022-02-02_06-04-48_0.png

Record high fertilizer prices will prompt farmers to curb usage of the critical nutrient for plants, potentially resulting in declining crop yields or forcing some to change crops that don't need as many nutrients. One thing is sure, high fertilizer prices mean food inflation will remain elevated this year.

As for now, firefighters in Winston-Salem are bracing for a potential explosion today.

I saw U.S. truck drivers are organizing a slow roll across the country west to east. Facebook locked them out...not the Cartels or Canadian truckers, just the U.S.A. truckers, claimed QANON affiliation??? This scares me more than Russia and China combined. my source was Fox and Friends. legitimate proof of wrongness welcome!

I saw U.S. truck drivers are organizing a slow roll across the country west to east. Facebook locked them out...not the Cartels or Canadian truckers, just the U.S.A. truckers, claimed QANON affiliation??? This scares me more than Russia and China combined. my source was Fox and Friends. legitimate proof of wrongness welcome!
I was reading this morning that 150 trucks full of meat are stuck at the Canadian border. Supply chain is broken and folks have no idea what other problems are here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top