JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Leftists supporting Left-leaning causes (gun control in particular). 👎👎
Dropped my membership a few years ago when I became aware.
I'll pay more for something to someone else that supports Rightist causes, or is just plain neutral.
No sense feeding the beast that wants to eat us...

Last Edited:
Leftists supporting Left-leaning causes (gun control in particular). 👎👎
Dropped my membership a few years ago when I became aware.
I'll pay more for something to someone else that supports Rightist causes, or is just plain neutral.
No sense feeding the beast that wants to eat us...
Damnit Sobo. I already gave up on REI https://deadspin.com/why-rei-stopped-selling-products-that-support-a-gun-man-1823411330 and Dicks Sporting Goods https://www.racked.com/2018/5/10/17339690/dicks-sporting-goods-gun-control-debate.

Running out of places to shop here. Can I just try to buy less at Costco?

Funny. Incorporate not buying from CCP and see how small your island gets!
Funny/Not funny -China is not my enemy, and shouldn't be yours either, despite what the lying media wants you to believe. I don't live on an island btw.

Damnit Sobo. I already gave up on REI https://deadspin.com/why-rei-stopped-selling-products-that-support-a-gun-man-1823411330 and Dicks Sporting Goods https://www.racked.com/2018/5/10/17339690/dicks-sporting-goods-gun-control-debate.

Running out of places to shop here. Can I just try to buy less at Costco?
You might want to revisit that notion about giving up on REI. While REI did pitch a YUUUUGE virtue-signaling hissy-fit right after the Parkland shooting in 2018, along with Dick's, Levi's, and a host of other woke phuqsticks, REI had to backtrack and renew its contracts with Vista Outdoor (which makes Bushnell optics and CCI and Federal Premium ammo, and other gun-related stuff) so they could keep selling all that other sh*t that woke hipsters want to buy. REI figured out that "go woke, go broke" was a real thing... :s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140:

This is my little war I wage with REI...

Get yourself a MasterCard from REI that pays you some ungodly amount of cash back for every purchase you make. With what I expect your credit score to be, this should be hella easy for you to get a good deal in this regard. I think my card is 10% in-store, 5% online, and 2% for all other purchases no matter how I use the card. Then, when I get my cash back dividend every year, I use it to buy gun stuff. So, I use the card for most everything I can (even renewing my NWFA supporting memberships and handing out gift memberships :) ), and I run up about $20,000 per year or more on the card. Just be sure to pay off the full balance on the card EVERY month, or you're meeting yourself coming back. I get a dividend that averages over $500 every year and pay absolutely nothing in interest for that dividend. Then, I use that money to buy a new gun every year, a bunch of ammo (well, it was a bunch, before the scamdemic... :rolleyes: ), or some other gun-related gear. It's a win-win! REI pays me to buy guns and stuff that they hate, and I get to rub REI's virtue-signaling nose into a bigly pile of dogsh*t every time I swipe that card!

Last Edited:
from a free, daily email from https://forwardobserver.com this morning:

American grocery retailers are experiencing reduced profits due to domestic supply chain issues. Kroger reported a 14% sales boost due to the home-cooking boom associated with COVID restrictions and inflation-weary consumers looking to stretch their limited budgets. That boom hasn't passed onto profits, as Kroger also reported a 24% decrease in profits due to higher costs associated with disrupted supply chains. Due to delayed orders, Kroger and other retail grocery giants have to keep more stock on hand, resulting in more required warehouse space and increasingly higher costs for transportation and handling services. Those costs are being passed on to the consumer. (AC: The U.S. is at the front end of a major supply chain and inflationary crisis. Without significant efforts to reduce the root causes of these issues, monetary and regulatory policies, this spiraling crisis will likely continue to impact working-class Americans for the next several years. – M.M.)

B94186A4-4DF1-4F9F-9EAD-559B36EAACD5.jpeg

Went to Costco last night and had boxes of Little Hotties for $12.99 for 40 of them.

A2561096-AC6E-44A5-B0F1-F652E487603B.jpeg

Also saw Ready Wise Rations

Last Edited:
View attachment 1082064

Went to Costco last night and had boxes of Little Hotties for $12.99 for 40 of them.

View attachment 1082065

Also saw Ready Wise Rations
FYI all, steer clear of ready wise, & any other rebranding of "Wise" storage foods. Regardless of price. IMO.

Commonly reported issues with any/all of there brands: Empty nutritional value (high carbs), poor quality & poor packaging.

In MY OPINION.

If one is thinking to go pre-packed "bucket" (type) route, stick with Mountain House. Some Costco carry mountain house prepared cases (multi meals, packed in a box).

FYI all, steer clear of ready wise, & any other rebranding of "Wise" storage foods. Regardless of price. IMO.

Commonly reported issues with any/all of there brands: Empty nutritional value (high carbs), poor quality & poor packaging.

In MY OPINION.

If one is thinking to go pre-packed "bucket" (type) route, stick with Mountain House. Some Costco carry mountain house prepared cases (multi meals, packed in a box).
It did not buy any Ready Wise rations I was just showing what they had.

from a free, daily email from https://forwardobserver.com this morning:

American grocery retailers are experiencing reduced profits due to domestic supply chain issues. Kroger reported a 14% sales boost due to the home-cooking boom associated with COVID restrictions and inflation-weary consumers looking to stretch their limited budgets. That boom hasn't passed onto profits, as Kroger also reported a 24% decrease in profits due to higher costs associated with disrupted supply chains. Due to delayed orders, Kroger and other retail grocery giants have to keep more stock on hand, resulting in more required warehouse space and increasingly higher costs for transportation and handling services. Those costs are being passed on to the consumer. (AC: The U.S. is at the front end of a major supply chain and inflationary crisis. Without significant efforts to reduce the root causes of these issues, monetary and regulatory policies, this spiraling crisis will likely continue to impact working-class Americans for the next several years. – M.M.)
The Fry's (kroger owned) down the street has even more self-checkout registers than Walmart does--they're doing fine

In MY OPINION.

I bought a few Mountain House 4 days rations a few years ago. They expire in 2047.

You might want to revisit that notion about giving up on REI. While REI did pitch a YUUUUGE virtue-signaling hissy-fit right after the Parkland shooting in 2018, along with Dick's, Levi's, and a host of other woke phuqsticks, REI had to backtrack and renew its contracts with Vista Outdoor (which makes Bushnell optics and CCI and Federal Premium ammo, and other gun-related stuff) so they could keep selling all that other sh*t that woke hipsters want to buy. REI figured out that "go woke, go broke" was a real thing... :s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140:

This is my little war I wage with REI...

Get yourself a MasterCard from REI that pays you some ungodly amount of cash back for every purchase you make. With what I expect your credit score to be, this should be hella easy for you to get a good deal in this regard. I think my card is 10% in-store, 5% online, and 2% for all other purchases no matter how I use the card. Then, when I get my cash back dividend every year, I use it to buy gun stuff. So, I use the card for most everything I can (even renewing my NWFA supporting memberships and handing out gift memberships :) ), and I run up about $20,000 per year or more on the card. Just be sure to pay off the full balance on the card EVERY month, or you're meeting yourself coming back. I get a dividend that averages over $500 every year and pay absolutely nothing in interest for that dividend. Then, I use that money to buy a new gun every year, a bunch of ammo (well, it was a bunch, before the scamdemic... :rolleyes: ), or some other gun-related gear. It's a win-win! REI pays me to buy guns and stuff that they hate, and I get to rub REI's virtue-signaling nose into a bigly pile of dogsh*t every time I swipe that card!
You are my spirit animal!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top