JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oct. 1929, the stock market crashed, the great depression ensued. Live like it is 1934!
I can only hope the people that elected the feces inhabiting the administration could suffer the same misery that the little people will, thanks to them.

Yeah, yeah, I'm sure my investment guy will tell me not to worry. And he's probably right He was right last time. But at some point, those dirt-bag elites could screw things up so bad that it won't come back.

Just in: Commerce Dept survey of companies says chip shortage won't normalize before mid year. Average inventory of chips is down to 5 days worth compared to 40 days worth two years ago.

Just in: Commerce Dept survey of companies says chip shortage won't normalize before mid year. Average inventory of chips is down to 5 days worth compared to 40 days worth two years ago.
Damn, I only have ONE bag of sour cream and onion in the pantry. Gotta go to BiMart today and see if I've got a luck number. Hopefully they have some of the BIG bags of Bar-B-Que left.

I can only hope the people that elected the feces inhabiting the administration could suffer the same misery that the little people will, thanks to them.

Yeah, yeah, I'm sure my investment guy will tell me not to worry. And he's probably right He was right last time. But at some point, those dirt-bag elites could will screw things up so bad that it won't come back.
Fixed it for you.

OK I just talked to my brother back from walking his dog. He lives near the UPS distribution facility in North Bend, Oregon. He walks a trail around the UPS property by the bay, walking down a sand road at one end of said property he found two boxes addressed to a Coquille, Or. address, unable to reach a person or have the computer understand lost packages, he walked over to the UPS Building and informed a woman he found packages. She agreed to follow him to the boxes and said OMG those are guns! she was carrying them back to the center when he left! Inside job? boxes had square corners and were hidden from all the roads.

It would be interesting to know how she knew they were guns since federal law prohibits any external indications of firearms in shipped packages??

I don't have any Idea what the laws on shipping firearms are, honestly, she could be chuckling over beers right now. Whatever was in those boxes was still sealed up and didn't walk over from the truck alone :rolleyes:

I don't have any Idea what the laws on shipping firearms are, honestly, she could be chuckling over beers right now. Whatever was in those boxes was still sealed up and didn't walk over from the truck alone :rolleyes:
Your brother just missed out on a pair of burners... :mad:

He said she looked at the label. he wouldn't get near them for fear of being accused. my guess is a gun dealer address?
Dunno about firearms, but ammo gets shipped with an ORM-D label on the outside of the box...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top