JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you haven't tried one.... they do look like the most akward and uncomfortable holster you could possibly stuff inside your waist! However, they are suprisingly comfortable and very very stable.

As for having to upsize your pants... putting anything inside your waist is going to make your pants feel smaller, period. Having said that, the Supertuck is far less intrusive on your roominess inside your waist as it may look. Though if your wear "nut huggers" then you may have a problem, and maybe IWB is not for you.

:s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114:

Can I get some feedback re comfort of wear while seated for hours and hours in a pickup seat, ease of putting on and removng (I frequently find myself removingcand putting on my G19 in an IWB holster and placing inside a drawer in front of people who never notice due to smoothness and their assumption it's a cell phone in a case).

I've heard nothing but good things about them, but have put off a purchase due to the overall size, that and the fact that my pants are tight enough already and I don't want to have to upsize ALL my pants and shorts. :(

I have carried my G19 (or 5" 1911) while driving my pickup from Bellingham area to Liberty lake (6.5 to 8 hours.... depending on traffic) numerous times. :s0155::s0155::s0155: They work for 100% for me and I have found them very comfortable with little to no need to "adjust" when I stop for fuel or to let the dog out to conduct her business. The size in my experience helps to distribute the weight of the whole setup while preventing abnormal wear on myself. I have found no other reason to take mine off than I am putting my pistol away and pulling out the Remington 870 at the end of the day.

"Nut huggers".......LMAO

As an alternative, you might also consider the Canute model IWB holster listed here:

<broken link removed>

I've worn both extensively, and personally find the leather holster to be more comfortable, and I suspect it will last longer. Comparable wait times, and only nominally more expensive.

Everything I carry..I carry in Crossbreeds...

Same here... I also do my own "combat cut".

nrNkB.jpg

aSWRu.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top