JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Contemplating getting a supertuck, does anyone have pictures of what it looks like on a body? Is it worth the money? I carry a Glock 22 OWB and want something that helps me conceal better.

I just got off work... carried my G23 in it all day. I really like the supertuck! I just got mine, and I've only used it for a couple days, but it conceals the gun suprizingly well!!

I'll put it back on a post pics in a few minutes

I bought a supertuck for my FN-40 & .45 they distribute the weight of these handguns very well. Just go to crossbreed holsters.com that should give you the info you need.

I pack my FNP-45 in a supertuck
P1010116.jpg

P1010117.jpg

I bought a supertuck about a year ago for a commander 1911... at somewhere around 40 oz, it proved a little too heavy for EDC. Although, I was very suprised at how well the supertuck held that weight from drooping, and distributed it very well across the rest of the waist. I ended up selling the holster, as I didn't want to carry that pasticular gun.

fast foreward to the last couple weeks... I have a G23 that I had never intended on carrying, due to its size. I found a great deal on a barely used supertuck for it, so I picked one up. I have since found myself carrying my G23 in a supertuck, and leaving my Kimber Ultra with Milt Sparks VM2 at home. The Kimber is a significantly smaller gun, but the supertuck just carries the larger G23 so well!

Here I have a pic of my G23... and my waist sporting some "winter weight" :eek:... I swear I've put on 10 pounds since Thanksgiving.

There's plenty of comfortable holsters out there, but something that the supertuck seems to do so well, is that the belt clips are so solid, that they locate the gun very solidly, and no matter how much bending over or sitting that I do, the rig stays right in place! I always find myself re-adjusting most other holsters after I get out of my truck, or stand after bending over too far. Also, the supertuck seems right at home in a very natural carry position... the 3:30-4:30 spot. For me, most holsters seem to walk around the rear to the 5:00 position, but the supertuck stays very well put.

I tried rotating my waist as much as I could to show maximum printing. The supertuck blends in well with any clothing. I'm not someone that goes out of my way to wear a bulky cover garment to hide my pistol... I am a t shirt and jeans guy... and usually find myself going for a smaller gun than a glock. With the supertuck, I feel like I can wear this gun with anything.

I know this is a lousy picture, but I had to take it by myself. Trust me, I don't think anything will conceal a full size gun better than a supertuck! With a G22, you're not battling the weight, but size is an issue for you. The supertuck will handle it suprisingly well!

I don't have any pics for you.... but I got one for my Glock 19..... ended up getting one for my full sized 1911 also... I carry one of the two everyday, I love how comfortable they are in everyday activities!

+1 on the t-shirt and jeans

I have always been curious how much bulk the Supertuck adds to the waistband. Like YFZ mentioned above, I am carrying a couple extra pounds after Thanksgiving ;) My current carry holsters (Wild Bill's Covert Carry and Alessi Talon) still fit fine in my waistband, but I was worried that the Supertuck would take up more volume.

I have always been curious how much bulk the Supertuck adds to the waistband. Like YFZ mentioned above, I am carrying a couple extra pounds after Thanksgiving ;) My current carry holsters (Wild Bill's Covert Carry and Alessi Talon) still fit fine in my waistband, but I was worried that the Supertuck would take up more volume.

Michael.... The supertuck does not add much to the waistband at all. Remember that what you will gain in thickness(over and above that the pistol adds) is as thin as the kydex itself, and the single patch of leather! Also, that leather is very pliable, and conforms well to your body.

Can I get some feedback re comfort of wear while seated for hours and hours in a pickup seat, ease of putting on and removng (I frequently find myself removingcand putting on my G19 in an IWB holster and placing inside a drawer in front of people who never notice due to smoothness and their assumption it's a cell phone in a case).

I've heard nothing but good things about them, but have put off a purchase due to the overall size, that and the fact that my pants are tight enough already and I don't want to have to upsize ALL my pants and shorts. :(

Can I get some feedback re comfort of wear while seated for hours and hours in a pickup seat, ease of putting on and removng (I frequently find myself removingcand putting on my G19 in an IWB holster and placing inside a drawer in front of people who never notice due to smoothness and their assumption it's a cell phone in a case).

I've heard nothing but good things about them, but have put off a purchase due to the overall size, that and the fact that my pants are tight enough already and I don't want to have to upsize ALL my pants and shorts. :(

If you haven't tried one.... they do look like the most akward and uncomfortable holster you could possibly stuff inside your waist! However, they are suprisingly comfortable and very very stable.

As for having to upsize your pants... putting anything inside your waist is going to make your pants feel smaller, period. Having said that, the Supertuck is far less intrusive on your roominess inside your waist as it may look. Though if your wear "nut huggers" then you may have a problem, and maybe IWB is not for you.

You gotta look past how ugly they look. I have one for my P7 and its amazing. Super comfy and I can wear it all day. The P7 is very grip heavy and it supports it just fine. I wear it as opposed to my Kramer holster all the time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top