JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought one and love it!! It is by FAR the best holster I have ever worn. I am a bigger guy and it is very easy to conceal. You can throw on some jeans and a t-shirt and the gun is concealed.
Good luck, you will not regret your decision to buy one.
By the way, you may want to look at the Galco Kingtuk. They are some what like the crossbread. The only thing is the reviews on them are not good AT ALL. Thought it would be fair to mention though.

+1, I carry a G27 or a G23 and love it, and they really do honor the warranty, I bent one of the clips during an vehicle tactics class, totally my fault, it hooked on the car, they replaced it no questions asked,

I got the horse hide, it is stiffer.

Plus I did not get the combat cut, but ended up doing that to mine. I think it is pretty safe to plan on doing that yourself.

I got a IWB from mike at CFS (formerly Custom Firearms Stands) that is very similar to the crossbreed and I love it for IWB carry on my Sig. I will probably get a few more for some of my other pistols. Very comfortable way to carry IMO. Plus his prices were much cheaper.

Hey everybody. Im new to this forum but wanted to throw my 2 cents in here. I own the crossbreed Supertuck and the MaxTuck IWB holster from White Hat Holsters. Similar products, although there are some added benefits to the MaxTuck such as interchangeable Kydex and cammo colors for the kydex as well. Pretty cool deal. It was about 20 bucks cheaper than the crossbreed after shipping and all. Its worth checking out anyway. here is a video they did with a side by side comparison of the two for your reference. Thanks for the discussion. Curious to know if anyone else has tried the MaxTuck also. I must say that between the 2, the MaxTuck is my favortie. Holler at yall!

YouTube - Crossbreed Supertuck versus MaxTuck from White Hat Holsters Part 1 of 2

Thanks for all the feedback.....based on what everybody had to say, I was going to order a supertuck....had it to the final ordering stage on the website when texast's response about maxtuck came up. Checked it out, and looks essentially identical to supertuck, but a little less expensive, so I ordered one this morning. Looking forward to getting it. That is what I love about this website....I would have never heard of maxtuck without it. Though I am sure I would have been very happy with the supertuck, as well. Thanks everybody.

if you visit xdtalk.com CrossBreed sponsors that site, and has a blemish list in their vendor thread, I picked up a Glock SuperTuck Horse for $40.....great deals when you can find them.

Well, I received my Maxtuck...I am quite pleased. Took about two weeks from the time I ordered til I received it. One nice feature is that you can order a new kydex portion and switch it out, if you decide you want to utilize a different weapon for CC, rather than ordering a whole new holster. It looks exactly the same as the Crossbreed, but is a little less expensive (it cost $81 for horsehide, including shipping).

Have you considered bnr32gtr ....he makes custom holsters like the crossbreed but it seems to me a little better.

Custom Firearm Stands, Inc.

IMG_2917-2.jpg
232323232%7Ffp63396%3Enu%3D7799%3E5%3C9%3E257%3EWSNRCG%3D334%3A79%3B346348nu0mrj.jpg
MMH_4673.jpg
MMH_4678.jpg

I have one for theSig 220 and I love it...conceals it very very well. Im 5'10 and 180 pounds so it's doing a good job with a shirt tucked in and very easy to bring out.

I liked the idea of the MaxTuck . Until texast decided to give his unbiased review . Why would the owner of White Hat Holsters have to come here and give a review of his own holster without saying who he is . It is obvious that this review is nothing more than a sales tactic . I am sure the holster is good , seeing that "review" has turned me against it . Sorry but there goes a sale . My opinion is this is a good sales angle but , if you are found out , it shows you in a different light . Bad decision texast . I almost bought from you .

here is my setup on the CFS holster. I have a crossbreed for my Beretta but for the Sig220 and 226 and the glock 26. I use the CFS holster.

SAM_0116.JPG very comfortable all day....in fact...I was doing my utah class and was carrying and I never ever show my concealed but a guy was thinking about buying his holster but was skeptical that it will conceal a heavy gun...I showed him my setup and he immediately bought his holster

Hey everybody. Im new to this forum but wanted to throw my 2 cents in here. I own the crossbreed Supertuck and the MaxTuck IWB holster from White Hat Holsters. Similar products, although there are some added benefits to the MaxTuck such as interchangeable Kydex and cammo colors for the kydex as well. Pretty cool deal. It was about 20 bucks cheaper than the crossbreed after shipping and all. Its worth checking out anyway. here is a video they did with a side by side comparison of the two for your reference. Thanks for the discussion. Curious to know if anyone else has tried the MaxTuck also. I must say that between the 2, the MaxTuck is my favortie. Holler at yall!

YouTube - Crossbreed Supertuck versus MaxTuck from White Hat Holsters Part 1 of 2

Geez another guy promoting his own wares with a quote unbiased sockpuppet review, didn't we just go through this with the Draco SBR dude? :huh:

I don't do business with people that start out by lying to me.

Thank you for that tid bit of information. I am currently looking at hybrid tuckable holsters as they are one of the few options I have yet to try out and have this thread's link flagged for my use, now I can cross one off my list.

Based on that "review", I'll never consider them either.

I am sure his product is good but , I am the same way . When they start out by lying , I cannot do business . Seems shady to me to do something like this . Why not just say who you are and ask us to try your products ? Very sad . I have been looking at the Theis holsters . I am impressed though I do not have one . Any thoughts on his holsters ? I want a good hybrid but , Crossbreed is out of line with the pricing . I actually built one of these . My cut of the leather was not exact to these guys but it was my own design . TOTAL cost to make ? .....$ 18.00 . Do you think someone is sending their kids and grandkids through college on your dime ? But I digress . I would like any input on Theis holsters please .
Thank you guys in advance

I use an MTAC and love it, but I agree that it's hard to justify the price. I want another hybrid holster, but I'm holding out for a bargain

How do you determine a bargain??? I got my holster from CFS for $55 and he had some blemished ones for $40. I got the crossbreed for nearly $85 plus shipping and a long wait because it was for the Beretta 92FS.
Define bargain for me?

I think it is a god send that I have the ability to carry a firearm concealed COMFORTABLY for less then 60 bucks. The only ones I've been seeing far cheaper is the total kydex OWB holsters or looking for a used ones and if you want to go cheaper, one can go total Mexican holster with a cheap rubber band and shoe string as I've seen some do unsuccessfully.

My recommendation is head to MK Tactical or anyplace selling a CFS holster and just try it out. If it does not work, Mike Denhke can fix it and make it right. I can't do that with the crossbreed or any other holster maker because I have to mail it back, wait..and get it back.....it was luck of the draw that Crossbreed made it right and perfect after I gave him my measurements.

I, myself, am having a joy that I can finally carry my full size g26, sig226, sig220, g17 with no issues whatsoever wearing shorts, skinny jeans and pants and just a plain jane shirt. For a long time I used to wear heavy sweaters and other crap to conceal but not anymore.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top