JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not a chance of a LEO exemption. They didn't do it under I-594. They didn't do it to concealed carry permits for LEO (for same day purchase). In fact, they are looking to make life tougher on officers this year. My bigger concern, the bill allows that $25 fee to be raised, if the DOL determines that it cannot do a lifetime annual background check for $25...that fee will go through the roof.

This is correct.

OK, you guys are right, I concede this point.

Ray

Makes one wonder how this might apply to all our fine sub 21 year old men and women serving at JBLM and other bases in WA? Any applicability and/or waiver for them? If they couldn't be trusted with a Ruger 10/22, most certainly couldn't be trusted with a full-auto M4:rolleyes:

Also, while the ballot is Nov. 6, we need to remember a MAJOR date is Oct. 8 (~38 days away)...that is the last day to register to vote on-line.

So we've got roughly ~38 days to hopefully capture the majority of those we can!!

Now IS the time to get involved!!!

BOSS

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews