JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, they can write any mumbo-jumbo on the back of petitions and ask for voters signatures supporting some inititative???

And SOS Wyman (R) supports it?????

:mad::mad::mad:

Hang on to your hats. You know what happens here will evenually make its way to your state too. (vise versa for things that happen your way eventually makes its way North. :()

Hang on to your hats. You know what happens here will evenually make its way to your state too. (vise versa for things that happen your way eventually makes its way North. :()

Exactly. We all need to fight this, even if we aren't in the Evergreen State.

"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." — Benjamin Franklin​

Excerpts from the article:

Thurston County Superior Court Judge James Dixon initially blocked the petition because it did not follow election law.

"There is no legislative mandate that the secretary must decline to certify and present to voters an initiative based on failure to comply with the requirement that a 'readable, full, true, and correct copy' of the initiative appear on the back of every petition," the justice said, according to AP.

"This clears the way for our preparations to put I-1639 before voters in time for ballots to be printed," Wyman said in a statement. "My priority is protecting Washington citizens' right to make informed use of our state constitution's initiative process."
WTF? How is not following election law by not including a copy of the initiative on the back of a petition making informed use of the state constitution's initiative process?
I smell a SCOTUS challenge.

Start talking to your friends family and neighbors. Let them know what this law is really about. Tell them and remind them as the election gets close and whenever the election comes up in conversation.
NO on I-1639
We can beat this!
-

"There is no legislative mandate that the secretary must decline to certify and present to voters an initiative based on failure to comply with the requirement that a 'readable, full, true, and correct copy' of the initiative appear on the back of every petition," the justice said,

When "the law" becomes lawless... you know what comes next , right? o_O

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top