JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Time to bust out with the guillotine..... oh and one more thing, I don't vote because if voting could change anything in this country, it would be illegal IMO. I just don't believe in the two headed monster mafia government we have. I am a political atheist..... they used to tell us back in high school, if you don't vote you have no right to complain..... well I didn't vote for Obama and I have every right to complain... you who voted for him can't say anything because guess what? you voted for him.... duh!

Remember the Marc Rich pardon? Holder was the guy behind that end run around the judicial process. He plead ignorance on that one too.

Unpardonable: Holder's Marc Rich Shuffle - Andrew C. McCarthy - National Review Online

That was one that I thought of when it comes to Bill Clinton. There are enough others. I don't think Ford should have pardoned Nixon. Most of the time the pardons are used on the politically connected or those who can pay (though back door channels of course). Meanwhile while Bush was president we had border patrol guards sitting in jail for months. They did not get a pardon. The best Shrub Jr. decided to do is to commute their sentence. To be fair to Bush, he did not pardon a single person that has not served their sentence (Scooter Libby got his sentence commuted as well and not a full pardon).

Time to bust out with the guillotine..... oh and one more thing, I don't vote because if voting could change anything in this country, it would be illegal IMO. I just don't believe in the two headed monster mafia government we have. I am a political atheist..... they used to tell us back in high school, if you don't vote you have no right to complain..... well I didn't vote for Obama and I have every right to complain... you who voted for him can't say anything because guess what? you voted for him.... duh!

Might as well vote for a 3rd party candidate. It might not do anything, but if enough of those who feel as you do would choose that path then it actually might matter once in a while.
Of course if the Libertarians or Greens started to win all of a sudden, what you would see is the maggots that run with a R or D after their name just switch to a L or G and try to subvert the newly rising influence of whatever was closer to their current party.

Blaming the right or the left keeps us blind and too busy to do anything. They are dividing and conquering us. Its high time we accepted our supposed differences, and stop letting the media, and these criminal politicians pit us against our selves. Wakeup. Your neighbors and fellow Americans are your ally. No race, sex, or class of person has a monopoly on the truth. We have all been hoodwinked for years. And we need eachother. It's the people vs the criminal banking and political process. Not dem vrs rep. The sooner we start talking to each other and repecting ourselves and our fellow humans instead of hating on each other. They play upon Fear and ignorance, in lurking here and various other boards, its clear that it's happening in every sub social hub. We need a revolution of the mind before the real one can start.

We have a one-party two headed system run by Euro Oligarchs. GOP vs Dems, libs whatever is all puppetry, window dressing. All important politicians are bought.

The agenda marches on. The puppets just change to give us minions the impression that we have freedom of choice. We don't. We have owners.

We have a one-party two headed system run by Euro Oligarchs. GOP vs Dems, libs whatever is all puppetry, window dressing. All important politicians are bought.

The agenda marches on. The puppets just change to give us minions the impression that we have freedom of choice. We don't. We have owners.

Just curious, where did you learn this stuff? School, personal experience, or both?

I agree with Noisycow but I don't blame just the Rothschilds. A politician who robs Peter to pay Paul will always be popular with Paul. Our founding fathers knew that so they gave us a constitution that divided and limited their powers, worked well for 150 years.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top