JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have used this method for years and it really works.

Its very simple. Eat a medium size meal easy to digest within 15-20 minutes after becoming awake or concious.
The principal behind this is that digestion is a major body system and by turning it on 100% so soon after waking it elevates the metibolic rate. For this to work you have to do it every day and no coffee first. No coffee first was the hardest thing for me and allways leads to my fall off the wagon. I have done this on and off for 10 years now. I am 43 and when I turned 40 my metabolism hit a brick wall. Then after gaining 4" around my waist and doing 200+ situps a day and cardio for over a year with ok results I tried my old method again. After 4 months and stopping situps alltogether i lost 5" off my waist and have the energy from my late 20's and fit in some size 32 again:cool:.
My daily Smoothy drink:
1/4 cup raw almonds
1 whole banana
1 whole apple
1/2 cup blueberries
1 tbls cacao nibs
1 tbls flax seeds
1 cup water
You need a powerfull blender or somthing like a Nutribullet to grind up the flax.
This mix digests very fast.

P.S. this method will also turn on other systems as well so be near a bathroom:eek:

Cheers

Ed

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top