JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
JUST 1 WORD

STEELERS3Large.jpg

Apart from the very obvious steeler fan plugging his team, does nobody want to make predictions on which teams will play? Ok, I will bite. I think........ It will be an all Pennsylvania Super bowl. Yes, that means Eagles/Steelers - and I am not a fan of either team. I would actually like to see the Cardinals make it, just to have a new team in it, but it would just be a repeat of Broncos vs. Falcons ('98 I think?). Good to see the Falcons make it, though they beat my Vikings on a field goal, after Gary Anderson, who had gone 100% on the season until he shanked a short one that would have ended it and sent Minnesota to the big game...... oh, was I ranting? Anyway, that was a bad Super bowl ,and unless it's Philly/Pittsburg, I don't think it will be that good of a game.

Seeing as how a Steelers fan trashed my lawn yesterday ineptly trying to turn his monster rig around, (he was flying the colors complete with Steelers license plate holder)

and my beloved Bears stink,

GO RAVENS!!!!!!

This has the makings to be one of the worst Super Bowls i have ever seen,here is to hoping the 2nd half is better :s0129:
Did anyone get their 3D galsses and catch the commercials,reminds me of the Sci Fi movies of the 50's.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top