Defensive Arts
Southwest Firearms Forum
Gun Deals
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Oregon Arms & Ammunition

SuperBowl Predictions

Spray-n-pray

Reactions
Apart from the very obvious steeler fan plugging his team, does nobody want to make predictions on which teams will play? Ok, I will bite. I think........ It will be an all Pennsylvania Super bowl. Yes, that means Eagles/Steelers - and I am not a fan of either team. I would actually like to see the Cardinals make it, just to have a new team in it, but it would just be a repeat of Broncos vs. Falcons ('98 I think?). Good to see the Falcons make it, though they beat my Vikings on a field goal, after Gary Anderson, who had gone 100% on the season until he shanked a short one that would have ended it and sent Minnesota to the big game...... oh, was I ranting? Anyway, that was a bad Super bowl ,and unless it's Philly/Pittsburg, I don't think it will be that good of a game.

Monkeyman

Reactions
Seeing as how a Steelers fan trashed my lawn yesterday ineptly trying to turn his monster rig around, (he was flying the colors complete with Steelers license plate holder)

and my beloved Bears stink,

GO RAVENS!!!!!!

Reactions
This has the makings to be one of the worst Super Bowls i have ever seen,here is to hoping the 2nd half is better :s0129:
Did anyone get their 3D galsses and catch the commercials,reminds me of the Sci Fi movies of the 50's.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to pick up some parts for an AR style 10/22 and to start my journey into building an AR by picking up a lower. Staff was super helpful and...
    • Hueco
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been a member for 6 years, been shooting there (as a guest) for three years before that. I found the Ladies League and was hooked. It's the...
    • PacwestDefense
  • Barkley's Buy-Sell-Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been patronizing this pawn shop for a few years now. Very happy with the deals I find, both firearm and other. Prices for transfers are...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Sharp Shooting Indoor Range & Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    So far I have bought 2 new Sig p938 pistols and a marlin golden 39A from sharp shooting.the staff is very helpfull, nice shooting range,lots of...
    • Xrperry

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS