JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$160
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm looking to sell a factory sealed bag of Super Vel 158 grain subsonic 9mm. It was an impulse buy that I don't really need. Though I shoot suppressed, none of my barrels are over 8" so this is a bit overkill. It's designed to work with PCC's, in which it excels.

Their VP of sales sent me this (if anybody is concerned about shooting reman):

"The brass we use is once fired from law enforcement and military ranges. We run our brass through a machine that not only inspects size and flash holes, but also pressurizes with air to inspect for cracks. Any brass that is deformed or cracked or has a damaged rim or even an off center flash hole is kicked out by the machine. The brass goes through a 3 step process. Cleaning, processing (inspecting) then finally polishing. That all happens before it goes to the loading machine. We load our remanufactured ammo on the same machine as the factory new ammo. The loading machine once again uses a system of checks with sensors and fiber optics as its loading to ensure consistency. Any issues that arise will stop the machine and the casing is removed. I personally shoot on average 100k rounds/year as a professional shooter. All of which are remanufactured and are going through custom 1911 & 2011's which are extremely picky. I have had zero issues and my ammo is loaded on the same machines and goes through the same process."

Not trying to gouge anybody here, so only charging what I paid for the bag + shipping. $160 cash face to face in Portland. I can meet anywhere within 30 miles from downtown.

I'll also trade for any brand of 9mm 124-150 grain. Round for round.

IMG_20200403_140435.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service