Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Super Sniper SS 1-4 Tactical 30MM scope

Discussion in 'Scope & Optic Classifieds' started by snew, Jun 9, 2015.

1. snew

snew Hillsboro, OR Active Member

This one. http://swfa.com/SWFA-SS-1-4x24-Tactical-30mm-Riflescope-P78365.aspx

It is a long shot and I'm pretty sure I don't want to sell this anyway but it was one of those order in December, anticipate, wait, forget and then it ships and hits the Visa in May after I spent the money. :oops: It's a pretty nice scope.

$350 with Butler Creek caps. Brand new and unmounted.

DSCF0571_zpsjzndkdmd.jpg
    DSCF0572_zpsbbor6cu5.jpg

Oregon Quartermaster likes this.
  2. FA9

FA9 Hillsburrito, ORgun Well-Known Member

Does warranty follow new owner?

3. snew

I don't know but I've heard 2nd hand that the warranty is very good. You should probably do your own due diligence. I just Googled and found this thread. http://www.opticstalk.com/super-sniper-warranty_topic5777.html The SWFA rep there said no receipt is required.

This is still unused. I do have a mount and upper for it though so if I get the itch to go shooting it may not be for long. :D

4. Bob Rhoads

Bob Rhoads Dallas, TX New Member

Is this still available?

5. snew

Still have it. It has been mounted in a PEPR mount now though.

6. Bob Rhoads

Bob Rhoads Dallas, TX New Member

Are you still interested in selling? If so, what would you ask now? I would consider with or without the PEPR. I assume it has also been used? If so would you mind saying on what and about how many rounds?

I live about 1 hour from SWFA and was thinking about going there this Sat to pick one up. Was leaning toward the package that includes one of their SSALT mounts but would consider a used one as well.

Thanks.
    Bob

7. snew

I don't remember if I sighted it in or just put it back in the safe. It is on a 16" BCM upper now FWIW.

You might just drive to SWFA. I'd sell it but the price is the same. Add $50 with the mount.