JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
9mm's in a revolver format? Who da thunk it? I think there are least 4 gun manufacturers making 9mm revolvers. The Ruger version looks like this:

394101BD-377C-43B3-919A-81A57FB500CC.png

I have LONG wondered why the small wheel guns in 9mm never caught on. This one does seem strange to me but then Ruger does not seem to make mistakes with what they come out with. So I have to guess they feel there is a market here. Is there a lot of Comp shooters who use a 9mm?

Yawn, I have plenty of other 9mm options and I can't think of any reason to have a revolver in 9mm.

I'll stick with my GP100 in .357 magnum. Now that's a revolver! :cool:

Fondled one yesterday. Not my cup of tea but would be fun to carry a 9mm revolver with a 9mm PCC and a 9mm AR-9... with the 9mm IWB pistol..

How many more 9mm things can I end up with?

I think though I will end up with the .357 7-shot though.

Fondled one yesterday. Not my cup of tea but would be fun to carry a 9mm revolver with a 9mm PCC and a 9mm AR-9... with the 9mm IWB pistol..

How many more 9mm things can I end up with?

I think though I will end up with the .357 7-shot though.
9mm gauges
9mm keychain
9mm necklace
9mm ring
:p

This would make a great ICORE gun … which is the market I'm sure they are going after with this.

So count me in as one who DOES want one … but I don't shoot enough revolver matches to justify retiring my perfectly good GP100 ...

… or … well … actually ...

I really do lose a lot of brass shooting Classic division (6 shot and speed loaders, no moon clips). Having 6 empty cases fly everywhere makes it much harder to retrieve rather than picking up a few emptied moon clips ...

so …

Yeah that's it, I'll save so much money not losing brass that the gun will pay for itself in no time!

You think my wife will buy that? :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
This would make a great ICORE gun … which is the market I'm sure they are going after with this.

So count me in as one who DOES want one … but I don't shoot enough revolver matches to justify retiring my perfectly good GP100 ...

… or … well … actually ...

I really do lose a lot of brass shooting Classic division (6 shot and speed loaders, no moon clips). Having 6 empty cases fly everywhere makes it much harder to retrieve rather than picking up a few emptied moon clips ...

so …

Yeah that's it, I'll save so much money not losing brass that the gun will pay for itself in no time!

You think my wife will buy that? :rolleyes:
I believe you are correct, it's a race gun designed for ICORE and Ruger is now a major sponsor of ICORE, and S&W is no longer.
Smith has an almost identical gun in there line up.

Any revolver in 9mm is way cheaper to shoot than any other revolver caliber, except 22LR, for shooters who don't reload.
That and 9mm is more powerful than 38sp, so there's 2 good reasons for 9mm revolvers.
:D

While this gun isn't my kind of thing, I thought some would find it interesting.
Thanks for starting this thread

I've been asking Ruger for years to make a 9mm range run, 4-5" barrel, adjustable rear site, glass tube frt site, SS.
They already sell a SP101 in 9mm but it's a carry gun/short barrel/fixed sites:
How hard would it be to build the gun I have described :s0092:
Nope we get a $1500 Race/Space gun that has a very limited market :(
:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews