JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
(39) E-Lander AR-15 30 Round Steel Magazines Brand New (39) $7.50 each minimum purchase (20) $150 for 20

I'm selling the majority of my AR-15 magazines, taking a hit and selling them at a large discount to get some bills payed..

PayPal accepted. If time and distance are a factor I can offer to ship the magazines for $20 extra.

http://www.themakogroup.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=1034501&CAT=8705

Performance Review: <broken link removed>

Oregon Residence only please. Private message me with any questions. I work until 5 weekdays so if you can't reach me by phone just leave a message and I will get right back to you. Please ask for Joseph or Marla Anderson: 209-402-8385​

FTF in Medford and Portland meetup possible during weekdays.
First "I'll take it" followed by PM gets it.​

I have 100% positive feedback. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back within 14 days of purchase!

30 shown, 39 available.
z65.jpg
z66.jpg
z67.jpg
z69.jpg

Last Edited:
(39) E-Lander AR-15 30 Round Steel Magazines Brand New (39) $7.50 each minimum purchase (20) $150 for 20

I'm selling the majority of my AR-15 magazines, taking a hit and selling them at a large discount to get some bills payed..

PayPal accepted. If time and distance are a factor I can offer to ship the magazines for $20 extra.

http://www.themakogroup.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=1034501&CAT=8705

Performance Review: <broken link removed>

Oregon Residence only please. Private message me with any questions. I work until 5 weekdays so if you can't reach me by phone just leave a message and I will get right back to you. Please ask for Joseph or Marla Anderson: 209-402-8385​

FTF in Medford and Portland meetup possible during weekdays.
First "I'll take it" followed by PM gets it.​

I have 100% positive feedback. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back within 14 days of purchase!

30 shown, 39 available.
View attachment 87114
View attachment 87115
View attachment 87116
View attachment 87117
Are there any mags left for sale? Convo sent

20 are presently on hold for Andrew. So 19 are still available. Actually if you and Andrew could throw in $10 each I could split them up and ship the magazines to you directly.. I'm finding it difficult to get out to Portland these days being all the way in Medford.. so if you're interested in getting them quick let me know and I'll shoot you both my PayPal info.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top