Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR ~Super Discount~ AR-15 30 Round Steel Magazines (39) $7.50 each shipping options available!

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by Mastershakelock, May 25, 2014.

1. Mastershakelock

Mastershakelock Medford Member

(39) E-Lander AR-15 30 Round Steel Magazines Brand New (39) $7.50 each minimum purchase (20) $150 for 20

I'm selling the majority of my AR-15 magazines, taking a hit and selling them at a large discount to get some bills payed..

PayPal accepted. If time and distance are a factor I can offer to ship the magazines for $20 extra.

http://www.themakogroup.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=1034501&CAT=8705

Performance Review: http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Blog/July-2013/A-First-Hander-with-E-Lander.aspx

Oregon Residence only please. Private message me with any questions. I work until 5 weekdays so if you can't reach me by phone just leave a message and I will get right back to you. Please ask for Joseph or Marla Anderson: 209-402-8385​

FTF in Medford and Portland meetup possible during weekdays.
    First "I'll take it" followed by PM gets it.​

I have 100% positive feedback. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back within 14 days of purchase!

30 shown, 39 available.
    z65.jpg
    z66.jpg
    z67.jpg
    z69.jpg

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  2. drewp

drewp 503pdx Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I'll take 20 pending conversation.

3. Mastershakelock

Apologize my inbox was full.. just made room.. feel free to message me now.

4. DARBY10

DARBY10 portland Member

Are there any mags left for sale? Convo sent

5. Mastershakelock

20 are presently on hold for Andrew. So 19 are still available. Actually if you and Andrew could throw in $10 each I could split them up and ship the magazines to you directly.. I'm finding it difficult to get out to Portland these days being all the way in Medford.. so if you're interested in getting them quick let me know and I'll shoot you both my PayPal info.

6. Mastershakelock