JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Hawks didn't really deserve to win after their first quarter. Their semi finals game game was terrible. I was beginning to think they are the luckiest team in pro football.

Here are a few good ones for the Seahawks fans:D

IMG_2764.jpeg

IMG_8722.jpeg

What was the dumbest play called in the history of the Super Bowl?

Seahawks Passing to the Patriots at about the 1 yd line today,
thus the Seahawks beat themselves, the patriots didn't beat them,
they just simply beat themselves.
That was the dumbest play I have seen yet.

[QUOTE="Stomper, post: 1217312, member: 745think about how many American men ruptured their prostates during the last 2 minutes of that game.... whoa! :eek:[/QUOTE]

Me being one of them & heard the last play screaming in full stream... ARGHHHHHHH:eek:

There IS consolation in that it is a loss for Paul "I can have 'em but you can't" Allen, but I've been a fan since game 1 in 1976. Too bad that one bad call even more poorly executed threw away a lot of hard work.

I didn't have a problem with the call. If it had worked, Carroll would be called a genius. I have a problem with that renowned D that entered the 4th Q with a 10 point lead. But the talking heads aren't talking about this so neither are we.

Very disappointing....But there is a bright side!:D There wasn't any rolled over burned up cars in Seattle! What do I do on Sundays now?

Taku
That sounds like the difference between a "Not Guilty" verdict and "Innocent!!"

Sheldon
Kinda ended up more "no contest" since they pretty much destroyed all the efforts of they made in the rest of the game. Still shocked that they actually did that................The game would have been theirs had they just punched the line.
Now I know why we seldom ever watch pro sports. Only reason we did this time was because they were runnung so tight through the 2nd qtr. Should have stuck with the movie we were watching. [emoji53]

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top