JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
re: Rudy Project.

Look nice but I don't readily find the safety specifications.
Just marketing like this: "Simula Technologies to develop a new bullet-proof, transparent, and light-weight material capable of providing superior protection, reliability and longer lasting performance than polycarbonate. "

That's nice but is that ANSI Z87 ? MilSpec ?

Seems like a brand I'd be interested in too.

Definitely not el cheapo gas station glasses:

upload_2016-3-11_10-25-57.png

There website says something about Using the same glass as an Apache or something like that. Can't remember exactly.

Here is really the only review I could find on YouTube

I was hoping a person on here would have some insight.

I went to the clearence section and it looks like some models can be had for around 200 with all the impact x transitional lense upgrades.

i've been wearing the ess rollbars for about 4 years now, great glasses that you can swap the lens out depending on what you are doing. it's nice just keeping the yellow and clear lenses in my range bag and being able to swap them out in a few seconds depending on if i am shooting indoor/outdoor/ or just working on my truck on a sunny day... all bases covered for what would be super expensive with any other brand when you consider all of the lens options.

ess lens replacements can be found much cheaper than what is posted on their site, I've been buying replacement lenses for around $20~30 a pair through various amazon and ebay suppliers.

ess lens replacements can be found much cheaper than what is posted on their site, I've been buying replacement lenses for around $20~30 a pair through various amazon and ebay suppliers.

Are you sure? There are a lot of knock-offs out there and I wonder when the price is so significantly less.

I know that if I am looking at a Ganzo - it may be a knock off, but they are not hiding it from us.
Utuby: /watch?v=8YONuMDR_NM ( I didn't want the embedded video )

Oakley "M" frames are. In fact they exceed the standards and state that right on the packaging. There are also spendy but not as much as Rudy Project.

The ESS are also ANSI and MilSpec - and they state that clearly in their web page. And for the Poloarized those are not MilSpec and they state that too.

The Rudy's I could not quickly find that answer. It may be on the website, but where?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top