JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"This is what happens when a Republican dares to hold an event in Portland to talk about funding our police."

No one is holding their breath waiting for Portland's Trust Fund Liberal Mayor Ted Wheeler to comment .

I am sure that Mayor Wheeler is thrilled that any political opposition to him and his cabal are met with lawless violence.

Even if the perpetrators are located or apprehended Leftist Multnomah County DA Mike Schmidt will refuse to prosecute them.

Last Edited:
It gets better!

While this lawless violence becomes commonplace Mayor Wheeler and every member of Portland's City Commission has voted to cut the Portland Police Bureau's budget.

BUT, Mayor Wheeler and every City Commissioner, as well as Multnomah County DA Mike Schmidt, have Police "Panic Buttons" installed in their homes, (At Taxpayer's expense) that ring directly through to Portland Police Precincts!

This is a demonstrable example of hypocrisy.

Last Edited:
Yeah, they should have figured it out by now that they have a better chance of winning the lotto than they do of PPD showing up and actually doing something effective.

What are non-violent options to shut pantifa down at these types of events? If we can't shut them down how can we make their actions look even more heinous to independent type voters?

Stan and his crew should have known better.
And he is shopping for votes to put him in the governors mansion in Salem?

If you cant figure out how to hire your own security for this type of a publicity stunt, you clearly are not fit to serve the state and it's citizens.
I have had to suffer enough years of poor choices coming from Salem, i dont need to vote for another 4 years of them.

What are non-violent options to shut pantifa down at these types of events? If we can't shut them down how can we make their actions look even more heinous to independent type voters?

Simple answer. You can't.

The public is enthralled with legalized violence from the masked gestapo.

They will stop when you respond with overwhelming force that is so devastating it knocks them back to their brown shirt days.

Some people only understand violence, giving it back to them ten-fold is the only way to get the point across. Start busting a few skulls and they WILL get the message.

Stan and his crew should have known better.
And he is shopping for votes to put him in the governors mansion in Salem?

If you cant figure out how to hire your own security for this type of a publicity stunt, you clearly are not fit to serve the state and it's citizens.
I have had to suffer enough years of poor choices coming from Salem, i dont need to vote for another 4 years of them.
The political rally can be described as a demonstration of what the state has devolved into given the Democrat rule of the last few decades. Seems to me that the aunty-fah's demonstrated quite nicely to those willing to see what has occurred under the dems.

The political rally can be described as a demonstration of what the state has devolved into given the Democrat rule of the last few decades. Seems to me that the aunty-fah's demonstrated quite nicely to those willing to see what has occurred under the dems.

The disgusting part of it all us that they were on the steps of central precinct. Calling 911.
Nearly every other large city in this nation would have had overwhelming law enforcement presence on site.
Due to the demonrats feckless occupation of every elected office for the last 30+ years. Our law enforcement forces have been gutted and stripped of their testicular fortitude.

I'm hoping at some point our chief grows a set and tells squeeler to pound sand.

I say we send in our best, from the North Fork of the Lewis River... our very own @rjmt to teach those crickets and frogs a lesson!

-Robert
I stay out of Portland for that exact reason
when they burned my daughter out of her condo, I developed an attitude towards Antifa
they have their 1st amendment rights to express their opinions in public
but when they use arson and weapons to force their opinion on others, I take offence
I'd rather sit on my front porch and listen to my frogs than have to deal with the Antifa reptiles who crawl the streets of Portland

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top