JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gun Talk is on KBNP 1410 AM in Portland 11am to 2pm, Sunday (right now). In Beaverton, reception for 1410 AM seems better in the morning than in the evening.
The Money Station KBNP Oregon's ONLY all-business and financial news radio station 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

The Money Station KBNP Oregon's ONLY all-business and financial news radio station 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Eye on the Target Radio on 2 pm to 4pm. 1410 AM in Portland. Rotate radio if signal isn't coming in.

Armed American Radio is on from 5pm to 8pm on 1410 AM, and also from 6pm to 9pm on KUFO 970 AM.
Shows | Freedom 970

Armed American Radio | Freedom 970

Radio stations outside of Portland:

Radio Stations | Gun Talk

Station List |

Last Edited:
Right now on the radio in Portland:

Armed American Radio is on from 5pm to 8pm on 1410 AM, and also from 6pm to 9pm on KUFO 970 AM. Here in Beaverton 970 AM comes in better than 1410 AM.

I've been listening to Gun Talk since 1995. About 3 weeks after it came on the air. It's been a great source of information.

Back then it was a 1-hour show that eventually went 2 and then 3 hours.

You can download past shows going back for quire a few years. I'll burn them on CDs and listen to them when I'm on the road.

Gun Talk on 1410 AM now. They talk about these things:

Who knows, they might even talk about this stuff:

:)

EDIT: Right now he's talking about this:
Vote No Washington I-1639 | Home

Last Edited:
Trying to stream it now, nothing but radio buzz on the player.... ????

Same thing happened to me listening on a boom box - a few minutes after I posted the notice - signal went to static. I rotated boom box 90 degrees and it came back. This is at least the 2nd time this has happened. Any ideas on the cause?

Last Edited:
IF the 1410 AM signal goes to static, try rotating your radio around and see if the signal comes back in.

Gun Talk is on KBNP 1410 AM in Portland 11am to 2pm, Sunday (right now). In Beaverton, reception for 1410 AM seems better in the morning than in the evening.

Armed American Radio is on from 5pm to 8pm on 1410 AM, and also from 6pm to 9pm on KUFO 970 AM.
Shows | Freedom 970

Station List |

I like Cigar Dave on Saturdays. He starts out the show with John Wayne reading the Pledge of Allegiance, followed by someone doing a rendition of the Star Spangled Banner.
Brings a tear to my eye every time.

Armed America Radio is on from 5pm to 8pm on 1410 AM, and also from 6pm to 9pm on KUFO 970 AM. 970 AM coming in loud and clear!

IF the 1410 AM signal goes to static, try rotating your radio around and see if the signal comes back in.

Gun Talk is on KBNP 1410 AM in Portland 11am to 2pm, Sunday (right now).

Gun Talk:

I think there is another gun show on after 2pm also, but I don't remember what it's called.

Armed America Radio is on from 5pm to 8pm on 1410 AM, and also from 6pm to 9pm on KUFO 970 AM.
Shows | Freedom 970

Station List |

I've listened to Gun Talk in the past and liked it. But I work 12 hour shifts on Sunday starting at 6am.

I wake up at 4am and my radios can't receive the weak local stations until around 5:30am.

I have noticed that the local talk radio station has reduced the anti-gun and anti-hunting "conservative" Michael Savage down from three hours to one hour on weekdays. Gave Ben Shapiro two of his hours. Better content, but horrible delivery.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top