JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A little high priced generally but often have very reasonable prices on guns that are hard to find elsewhere (for example, Ruger LCP for $279). Good selection of ammo in these times of scarcity.

This is written from a new buyers perspective, so take it as you will. I've went in there several times in the last few weeks (because Sunbirds, along with Joes Outdoor Sports Shop in the mall with Sears are the only real options here) and talked to a few of the people who work there. One in particular, a younger guy whose name I haven't caught, seems to know his stuff. He went in detail about every single one of the guns there, showed me how they disassembled, and weighed the pro's and cons of all of the ones I was interested in. I can't speak comparatively about price in Washington as a state (although in Chehalis/Centralia, they are the place to go for new glocks ($521 new), if you can't get out of town for some reason), but the kid put no pressure on me about buying a gun, or even buying it there.

Glancing through the ammo selection, it's also pretty large with some decent deals to be had. I liked it, liked looking at the guns each time, and liked having my questions answered in a straightforward manner.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.