JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
VAPORIZED: Detroit Obliterates Retirement Funds: 80% Cuts To Pensioners: This Is Going To Affect Everyone

<broken link removed>

Plan for the worst, because that is what is coming.

It won't have any effect on me. Zero. So no, it won't effect everyone.

Jammer 9er6, of all your preposterous statements, the above, is the Icing on the Cake called "Preposterous Statements by a Comrade"

Indeed, just as you ~demand~ "a date", and glory in that no one provides one, to Claim any future action will have zero effect on you is equally Absurd.

And thus, shows you really do not understand what you even Post. And I really liked the MMC title, Mr. Modern Constitution.

philip
everything has effect in the BoonDocks, How I deal with the effect is the real issue. I live the life I am given, rejoicing always.

One thing about the country going bankrupt. All the freebies for the do nothing's will dry up and so will most of them. :D

Even 'negative' people like myself really underestimate how many will not survive the coming collapse. If I had to guess I'd say 10-15% of the US population over the first few months. Starvation, suicides will lead as the causes.

In the Great Depression, seven million people starved to death and people were much kinder toward their fellow man, the US was a giant farm, production was high.

Let's say you suddenly become homeless right now in Portland. Pre-collapse. There is currently a wait list of 3-4 months to get into a shelter. Could you imagine post collapse? I mean you are literally done, finished.

The boiling frog has given us all an opportunity to try and prepare for what is coming. To squander that time in denial is suicide. Sure, prepping might be all in vain. A giant Earthquake may change everything for instance.

Preparing on any level is still better than nothing.

...The boiling frog has given us all an opportunity to try and prepare for what is coming. To squander that time in denial is suicide. Sure, prepping might be all in vain. A giant Earthquake may change everything for instance. Preparing on any level is still better than nothing.

Ain't that the truth! If someone doesn't 'get it' by now (has done NOTHING whatsoever), they will be part of the panic stampede one day (and will rally behind the little tin gods who will be looking for scapegoats to put the blame on). Its absolutely amazing the amount of blindness, particularly after we've seen the $US peak in 2001-2002, the subprime/derivatives mess of 2008 (wasn't fixed, even larger now), bail-in banking legislation written into EVERY western nation's laws, governments intentionally leaking comments about taking over public and private retirement funds in order to "help" people manage their retirement savings, etc., etc., etc. How can people be so F%#**&g BLIND!!!

As for buzzing flies, don't forget that the Federal Reserve themselves hired over 80 people to sit at keyboards to tell people the Fed, Gov, Israel, bankers, globalists are all our best friends and that all is well and that prepping for collapse is foolhardy. You see, they are so greedy that they don't even want the 2% that prep or think for themselves to squeeze by when the time comes.

That's a fact Jack look it up.

Not everyone on the internet is as dumb as they appear to be. So, better just to ignore the buzzing sound.

The truth is that the TRILLIONAIRE (multiple times over) Oligarch families that run it all will decide when the collapse of the USA will happen. It will not happen before or after. Nothing is by chance.

Here is just how ignorant Americans are to the subject of REAL wealth - from ASK.COM:

"There are no trillionaires in the world. But if there was one, he or she would be worth $1,000,000,000,000. The richest man in the world right now would be Bill Gates who was worth $40 billion in 2009."

That is laughable. The Rothschild families' wealth alone is estimated to be over 250 trillion dollars or ONE THIRD of all the (printed) fiat wealth of the entire planet. Once you do your research and know that to be fact, how can you possibly believe the POTUS isn't fully bought and controlled by them, plus Congress, Courts, you name it.

Bill Gates is like a bum pushing a shopping cart wearing rags compared to them.

It must be nice to be that rich and not so famous. To own and control all TV media. So people care about Miley Cyrus and Kim Kardashian and not their own impending doom.

Ever since the industrial revolution, there has always been a "new thing".

There was steam, internal combustion mechanics, flight and now computers.

They're all the product of the brain trusts. I have confidence that there will always be another frontier, because we don't burn our scientists, dreamers and researchers as witches anymore.

It's better for our children to work with their brains rather than their muscles, it's better for them in all ways, including the fact that an agile, highly trained brain stands a far lower chance of finding itself tied to a career as a Master Buggy Whip maker who doesn't know any other way to earn money.

I don't believe the economy "needs to adjust." But I do believe it will continue to evolve.

I don't always agree with you, either, but at least from your avatar, I know you're a fellow ugly dude. :)

You are right that we always innovative and that there are some very smart people out there working on problems. A few years after I got out of college and working at my very first job I started looking at the next steps in my career. I ended up interviewing in Cambridge Mass and got there a couple of hours early. I spent some of that time in a cafe near MIT, where I overhead a conversation between a group of students. I do not remember the topic anymore, but 20 years later I still remember the distinct impression I got was that these people were brilliant. To be clear, I am not talking smart, I am talking about genius level intelligence, and MIT has that in abundance.
Problem is that these sort of people become researchers and spend their lives devising the proverbial better mouse trap.
The people who get involved in government are not nearly as smart and in many cases outright stupid. The vast majority of the are narcissistic and most likely sociopathic. They care not for happens to other human being as long as they enjoy their position of power.

To ignore the financial problems facing this nation and try to explain it away with "time marches on" is being willfully naive to how other nations have succumbed to similar problems.
Is there any reason why Argentina or Brazil have been on the verge of a fiscal collapse for decades? These are 2 huge countries with diverse natural resources and large dynamic populations.
Why is Mexico such a basket case?

(the reason I use those nation is because based on their population and natural resources, they should be just as prosperous as the US)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top