JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No doubt about it, this will be China's century. Various currency blocks and agreements, China's rise to economic dominance, plus a digital currency based on a basket of currencies, for international trade only, will be what unseats the $US and sinks it once the alternatives to using the $US are in place.

Armstrong's recent commentary on the Saudi situation highlights another nail in the coffin. Saudi Arabia ? Behind the Veil | Armstrong Economics

When I mentioned this stuff to someone they other day their comment was, "you want this to happen?" WTH! "No," I answered. "But it is going to happen so get ready for it." I will never understand why knowing what will happen, and verbalizing it, is so often misconstrued by others as "wanting" it to happen.

Yeah right, its just getting better and better.

Here is something interesting to read.... http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/e2...climate-legacy-as-second-term-agenda-crumbles

Posted by TripleA60 Rainier

"1. I will have the most transparent administration.
2. I have Shovel ready jobs.
3. The IRS is not targeting anyone.
4. If four Americans get killed, it is not optimal.
5. ObamaCare will be good for America.
6. You can keep your family doctor.
7. Premiums will be lowered by $2500
8. You can keep your current healthcare plan
9. Just shop around, for that healthcare I claimed you wouldn't lose.
9A. I did not say you could keep your health care. (Regardless that 29 recorded videos show I did)
9B. ObamaCare will not be offered to illegal immigrants.
9C. ObamaCare will not be used to fund abortions.
9D. ObamaCare will cost less than 1 Trillion Dollars.
10. No one making under $250,000 will see their taxes raised one dime.
11. It was about a movie.
12. If I had a son.
13. I am not a dictator.
14. I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
15.You didn't build that.
16. I will restore trust in Government.
17. The Cambridge police acted stupidly.
18. I am not after your guns.
19. The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. The BO of (2006)
20. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics.
21. I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody.
22.The Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk
23. It's not my red line it is the worlds red line.
24. Whistle blowers will be protected.
25. We got back Every Dime we Used to Rescue the Banks, with interest.
26. I will close Gitmo.
27. The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't, but she is a typical white person
28. I am not spying on American citizens.
29. I Barrack Hussain Obama pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.

And the latest... I am sorry you are losing your health care... Just another in a long list of lies.

Obama voters, here's your sign..."

Here's a view on history where it got better and better....

According to Grant the Empire was responsible for it's own destruction. The reforms that began with Diocletian helped turn the Empire into a huge bureaucracy that stifled people's freedoms and rights and helped set various groups in society against each other. The large army that defended the Empire needed to be supplied and payed by the lower classes who were continually harassed by tax collectors, leaving many destitute. The middle class, who were traditionally merchants, were squeazed out of existance by the tax collectors leaving the Empire's economy in tatters. The poor either turned against the state and became bandits and rebels or they turned to the upper class who gave them work on their estates, which lead to the beginnings of serfdom and the end of the last vestiages of freedom.

You see, the more liberty a populace has, the better. You are FREE to starve if you don't want to work for food or you're FREE to pursue opportunity and excel, IMO.

Worth reflecting on the above. We are now at the point where decisions (the voting public) will determine whether we mirror Rome's demise, or not. We are there. That decision is in the hands of the generations alive here and now.

"The transfer of assets from the 99% to the 1% is almost complete which will place the 1% in complete authority over the 99% who will be so poor and so indebted to them that they will spend most of their time scrounging around for enough food to live another day."

^ This part I agree with, but more like the 99.9% vs the .01% who will have it all.

The transition from people working themselves to death to pay for all sorts of useless items to working themselves to death just to eat.

We don't. Slavery. We've been over this. Why are you going backwards?

?

(All I know is that when this current crisis has played out, around 2020-2025, the US is going to look a lot different than it does now. Nobody knows yet what it will look like, but those who believe that it will mirror the last 2-3 decades are going to be in for a major shock. Will it be better or worse overall? I don't know. But what I know for absolutely certainty is we will be operating under a new world reserve currency system for international trade purposes, and that system won't be $US based. The result is the US will not enjoy the perks it currently does as result of having the world's reserve currency. I liken that to the fall of other great empires, but if it isn't that extreme, then great. Hopefully it won't be.)

I would keep a copy of that post to remind you of what you said and what you believed, but I can't be bothered.

What you "know for absolutely certain" is pretty funny. Are you telling me you don't see the enormous cultural, economic and logistic obstacles on that path?

If you headed a cabal of the most sophisticated international statesmen, lawyers and captains of industry, you couldn't make that happen.

Why would the enemies of the U.S. bother with war, if attacking us economically is so simple?

Why are we at war?

Answers: because war against the U.S. is possible, and the scenario you just described is only possible in comic books.

You must be reading someone else's posts and attributing them to me (?). Or are you misinterpreting what I am saying as meaning the $US is going to be replaced as the currency we use here at home? If so, that is not what I am saying. If you do understand that I am talking about "world reserve currency," then why so much anger because I've chimed in on the US losing reserve currency status? No nation maintains reserve currency status forever. If you are not aware that an alternative to the $US, for international trade, is on the horizon then you must be spending your free time watching Honey Boo Boo and Dancing With the Stars. It will be made up of a basket of currencies, and will include the $US. It will be for international trade between nations only, and not for day to day commerce within countries. Where I differ from a lot of folks here is I don't think it means the end of the US as a viable economic entity. Nor do I believe we are headed for Mad Max.

Yes, I will remember what I've said. And I do believe it. Could I be wrong? Yes. But I read enough (not comic books) to know that it is in the works.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top