JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1700
City
Sumner
State
Washington
Hey all! Just upgraded to a new car, so posting my old one for sale or trade. I brought it brand new back in 2012, drove it off the lot with 27 miles. 131,569 miles later, it's still running strong. It has some cosmetic issues, as one would expect with this many miles on it, but at 37 mpg highway fuel economy, it's a great commuter car.

A few items to note:
1. This is an absolute bare-bones model - it DOES NOT have cruise control, power locks, or power windows (and the price reflects this). It DOES (surprisingly) have a 1/8" AUX input for playing music, a CD player, and the stereo's sound quality is decent.
2. The driver's side door latch is broken, so it cannot open from the inside. You have to manually wind down the window and open it from the outside. I'm sure it wouldn't cost much to fix, I've just never been bothered by it enough to get it done.
3. The knob to wind down the rear window on the passenger's side broke off. You can still wind it, there just isn't a knob on the tip of the winding arm.
4. The front bumper is cracked from a minor accident several years ago - I just duct-taped it together, and it's held together fine, but you may want to replace it.
5. A dog has been in this car, so if you have extreme allergies, this may not be the car for you. A thorough upholstery cleaning should eliminate any lingering odors.
6. The upholstery and finish are heavily worn, and have several dings, dents, and scratches.
7. It is due for an oil change, and the windshield wipers should be replaced.

This would make a great first car for a new driver, or a commuter vehicle for a family on a budget. Let me know if you have any questions.

Asking $1,700. Feel free to make a reasonable offer. Lowballers will be ignored, and persistent lowballers will be shamed mercilessly!

Open to trade for one or more of the following, with cash on either side as needed:

RIFLES snipersmilie.gif in 5.56 or 7.62, including:
- Steyr AUG or MSAR STG
- IWI Tavor
- FN FS2000
- AR Rifles (5.56 or 7.62)
- KelTec RDB/RFB/SU16 (will also consider a CMR30)

PDWs AR15firing.gif in 9mm, 45, or 5.56, including
- Angstad UDP9 pistol
- MP5-style pistols
- KelTec PLR16
- Steyr SPP/B&T TP9
- Other PDW-style pistols of any platform

PISTOLS in 9mm or .45, including:
- Glock 17/19 pistols (9mm only)
- HK USP or P7
- Steyr M9
- Other full-sized or semi-compact pistols with magazine capacities greater than 10 rounds. (Will also consider a KelTec PMR30)

SHOTGUNS in 12ga, including:
- KelTec KSG or KS7
- Mossberg 500/590/Shockwave
- Remington 870 Tac14
- Mag-fed shotguns of any kind

OTHER
- Ammo (9mm/45/5.56)
- Suppressors (9mm/45/5.56)

thumbsup.gif

See attached pics, and let me know if there are any questions!

20190105_210147.jpg 20190105_210229.jpg 20190105_210315.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.