JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have run into problems here at my sisters house on Guimess island witch I call snowflake island now but people don't recognize me or don't know the rules but I have been on public beach and had them ask me if I live on the island lol I just say nope I don't and keep on fishing and some want to keep pushing the subject I say my sister lives here and if they keep pushing then it goes to my sister lives here her husband 's family has lived here for 50 year's and by the way MY SISTER IS THE ASST FIRE CHIEF ON THE ISLAND WHEN YOU CALL 911 IT WILL BE MY SISTER THAT SHOWS UP LOL

We are all saddened with the news of your approaching agonizing painful death. We feel your pain. Good bye. :)

Seriously, getting dosed is not fun. We once climbed Kerby Peak East of Selma SW Oregon and found the summit spring springing and stuff. Like fools we drank the water direct. Did not Katadyne it. Bad decision. Gee-ard-e-ah. Nasty cure.

Lenix spell check sucks. I will find out how to spell that gut parasite. Also that good water purifier.

You would be amazed at how many people that have money to burn buy a house on the beach or a river or whatever and think that the river or whatever water in front of there house is there's lol that includes the fish they think the fish are there's also HEHEH

I'm not surprised, I always ask " but I thought it was public property up to high water mark?"
I've never seen anybody fail to stutter after quoting the law to them like that, even if they deny it to be the law.

I'm not surprised, I always ask " but I thought it was public property up to high water mark?"
I've never seen anybody fail to stutter after quoting the law to them like that, even if they deny it to be the law.
Your right it's public beach up to the high tide mark witch changes daily and yearly if they have a tide wall that's there property you can't stand on there tidlel wall and fish unless it is maintenance by the state not sure bout that but do your research I'm talking bout people up here thinking any thing they can see from there front room window is there's lol life sucks too be rich and then realize your money can't buy the ocean and the beach it's waves break on

I remember back in the good ole times at Summit Lake. There were Bull Frogs damn near the size of basketballs. Not no more. Pollutants in the water killed them off

I have never been to the lake in ? Here but I lived on a little lake in southern California when I was younger that had catfish bullfrog 's and other fish the Lake was surrounded by House 's and at one end was a public camp ground lol most people came and camped on weekends and water ski and jet ski but it later was closed because of pollution lol not from the boats but from the house 's around it leaking suage into the underground water and the lake lol the people that where complaining about the people using the Lake where the ones causing the lakes demise lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top