JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You would think these douchebags would figure it out. Yeah, they spam the site with anti/troll nonsense but we usually handle them fairly quickly. I mean, I have much better things to do than create online accounts to spam sites whose interests I don't align with.

A bunch of keyboard commando pussies says me.

Yes the infestation of Charcharodon carcharias has been taken care of.
Until another outbreak of Shark Herpes...I wish y'all well.....:eek: :D
Andy

The beach is clear. Family swim time. Adult swim over on yonder side of the forum.

You would think these douchebags would figure it out. Yeah, they spam the site with anti/troll nonsense but we usually handle them fairly quickly. I mean, I have much better things to do than create online accounts to spam sites whose interests I don't align with.

I appreciate the work you all do. Thanks!

All that potential fun... gone...

1656530115744.jpeg

Regardless of which side you're on.

Going downtown?
Keep your head on a swivel.

Aloha, Mark
This was my favorite part of that article:

These actions mirror many of the same tactics used by antiabortion activists to target abortion rights organizations and abortion clinics over the past several decades. Since 1977, 11 abortion providers have been killed, 26 have survived murder attempts, and their clinics and homes have endured more than 40 bombings and nearly 200 arson attacks. In 2021, incidents of assault on providers increased more than 120 percent.

For sure, I guarantee they would not have to stones to talk their BS face to face. Nothing but chickenpoops hiding in a crowd slinging rocks behind their masks, spineless worms one and all.

For sure, I guarantee they would not have to stones to talk their BS face to face. Nothing but chickenpoops hiding in a crowd slinging rocks behind their masks, spineless worms one and all.
I personally would enjoy some face-to-face conversation with them. Especially the ones who send hate convos when they are caught.

I'll be in DC for vacation next month. Oh Boy.
Speaking of a Vacation.
OK, Ok, ok.......
Call it as......
It is quickly approaching July 4th.
Travel by air, is a NO GO (this year).

So.......
How about a little "Staycation"?
Hummmm......maybe OR?
Places that I'd like to visit (and/or maybe even Vacation in)? But, forget about living there.

WAIT, Wait, wait.....
How does this relate to firearms?

OK, Ok, ok.....
As a WA resident, I don't have a CCW for OR, Soooooo.....OR.....Nah.

Aloha, Mark

Speaking of a Vacation.
OK, Ok, ok.......
Call it as......

So.......
Hummmm......maybe OR?
Places that I'd like to visit (and/or maybe even Vacation in)? But, forget about living there.

WAIT, Wait, wait.....

OK, Ok, ok.....

Aloha, Mark
Dood is an idiot. "&&&&&% above the national average". He's also a *donkey hole*.
Here in potland we've got of places that are 5000% above the national average.
Moron.

Speaking of a Vacation.
OK, Ok, ok.......
Call it as......

So.......
Hummmm......maybe OR?

WAIT, Wait, wait.....

OK, Ok, ok.....

Aloha, Mark
Paid for the VRBO months ago. Haven't been to DC in a long time . Maybe I'll get into an discussion with pro abortion protesters. That'd make my day. I can tell them my plan. The very mention of my abortion management plan gets me banned on facebook.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads