JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1656513697154.png
1656513479477.png
1656513565975.png
1656513604234.png

Aloha, Mark

What was the original topic again? Mad that people want their bodily autonomy and are exercising their 1st amendment right, but I guess it's easier to just call everyone Antifa. This thread is a joke from the start. If it were serious it wouldn't be so clearly biased and politically leaning against people protesting for a damn good reason.
You scare easy…oh no moms and daughters exercising their 1st amendment right, I better be sure my truck and guns are ready to defend myself against women…
Sometimes the answer overwhelms the original question.

63,000,000 dead.

1 at a time. Over and over again. 63,000,000 times.

As thoughtful human beings we're required to take a second look at this.

Last Edited:
Sometimes the answer overwhelms the original question.

63,000,000 dead.

1 at a time. Over and over again. 63,000,000 times.

As thoughtful human beings we're required to take a second look at this.
This is demonstrably false. Doesn't pass the politifact smell test. Lots of sources on this one are available in the article.

This is demonstrably false. Doesn't pass the politifact smell test. Lots of sources on this one are available in the article.
Which are numbers waaaaaay far less than 63 million, which is an absurd figure.
Pirro misspoke. The 63,000,000 deaths is the estimate covering the entire period since Rows inception date, 1973. Multiple sources are available via Google.

You guys are playing games with this. That's just unconscionable.

My statement stands.

The absolute magnitude of the number trivializes the current debate.

It wasn't my intention to debate abortion rights and my beliefs are none of your business.

That said, 63,000,000 dead?....so it's off by a few million either way.
We should probably give this some thought.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top