JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you for the effort in compiling that list! I wrote my letters based on that list; a sample one below:

Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 5.49.45 PM.png

(Sadly the character limits in the Washington Legislature contact form limit what you can really say. Even just listing all the bills they have going against us this year uses up a good portion of that limit!)

Everyone must write their state legislators and the Law & Justice Committee members in their own words ASAP, and then they must get their family members to do so as well. Writing your representatives is the bare minimum bar for preventing yourself from being put in jail for your guns. The level of effort should at least meet that, but hopefully exceed it, for every Washington state gun owner.

(Sadly the character limits in the Washington Legislature contact form limit what you can really say. Even just listing all the bills they have going against us this year uses up a good portion of that limit!)
Go read post # 7 this thread. I posted a link that allows you to send UNLIMITED INFO to ANY ELECTED STATE REP you want! It's a complete email list for EVERY ELECTED REPRESENTATIVE in the state for the districts!
inslee, ferguson, wyman & their ilk aren't there..Same as your city/county reps aren't there.

Dan

waglockfan, you might want to go tomorrow as well on SB 6288.
"Creating the Washington office of firearm violence prevention."
I've only heard rumors and they're not good. Imagine someone like fergusun heading up an office like this.

Dan
I provided testimony in opposition, along with NRA and and FPC.

I provided testimony in opposition, along with NRA and and FPC.
I seen you on both days, great job & huge thank you for being there.
I was really surprised that lone democrat legislator testified about the lack of fiscal data, the thoughts of the 'new' office being anti-gun focused and using pro-gun owners money to fund the grants that will supposedly be given out. Maybe since the two of you raised the fiscal issue someone over there will avoid optical-rectalitis that's so prevalent in the legislature.

Dan

I just went thru and sent comments on all these bills. Many of them are repeats by me. Apparently the "Gun Free Zones Increase " has already passed. It didn't look good. 60 -36. We have to keep flooding them with emails/ calls/ letters!

Like I wrote in post #24 & #7, use the ENTIRE email list to send info to EVERY legislator. Senate Bill this/that corresponds to House Bill this/that and vice/versa.
I called my rep yesterday and his comment was a 'personal' email was worth more then what is 'bulk' like what we do via the NRA-ILA respond to yada, yada.

In NO uncertain terms, I get, and have received, MORE responses back from my method on emails from people who's district I'm not even in in supporting the 2A and anti-gun/mag/whatever BS... vs ANYTHING I've ever sent via the NRA-ILA link.

Dan

NJ outlawed magazines over ten rounds. All PD's were called & not one mag turned in.
WA State prison with illegal aliens convicted of crimes. Whatever their convictions, they just opened the gates & let them go. Boy I feel Safer!
2018, some 200 odd Americans were killed in mass shootings. MSM quiet that over 2000 Americans were killed by illegals.
Virtually all mass shootings were performed by those on SSRI inhibitors like prosak.
Known side effects becoming suicidal & aggressive: Bingo!

Was reading HB 1240, Establishing firearms-related safety measures to increase public safety, yet another bill of fertilizer being presented by the Nanny State as being good for us.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top