JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's on the books and we're gonna do it. Trash No Land and WA Backcountry Hunters & Anglers are sponsoring this cleanup. Yeah, I know it's on a Sunday, but BC Hunters & Anglers picked that date and it's fine with me.

TNL will host a BBQ lunch and BCHA has some free raffle prizes to give away.

Here's the link to the event info on Trash No Land:
https://www.trashnoland.org/sultan-basin-wa-cleanup-with-wa-backcountry-hunters-anglers/

Here's the link to the event on WA Backcountry Hunters & Anglers:
https://www.backcountryhunters.org/...3MFxHJGVqnf_E4Kx4cRDzYxgNdBmNepF68LtmSS_kCy2Q

Be sure to register in the link on that page.

So come join us! (But don't get distracted when you pass the Nudist colony! We need you at the cleanup! And fully clothed!) :)

Bill

G Earth Map.png

Notes:

This is NOT the quarry. It's before the quarry. (I'm not sure what the shooting opportunities are at the quarry. I'll try to go visit that spot on Saturday the 3rd.)

The DNR Discover Pass is waived due to volunteers at work for DNR, as this is a DNR sanctioned event. So no need to worry bout that.

I see BHA already has about 34 people signed up! Geez, if all of those come, along with more yet to sign up, we'll be done and shooting in no time! It also means I may have to buy more food! But hey, we cool. We cool.

I gotta camp somewhere near there. Any suggestions? Some BHA folk are camping too, so they may already have a spot picked out. I'll know better next week. Personally, I think the Nudist camp would be just fine!!!

Bill

Is anyone wanting to camp on Saturday night for the cleanup on Sunday? I'm up for it.

I'm thinking of setting up camp at the cleanup site on Sultan Basin Rd. But only if I'm sure someone else will camp there with me!

Bill

We're loaded up and ready to roll. Sultan Basin Rd, WA, here we come! Departure: 3:30 AM (Pickup truck only this trip cause it's a long haul and don't need everything in the trailer).

loaded.jpg

We've got cleanup tools, trash bags, gloves, tables, prizes to give away and coolers full of food & drinks.​

Hope you are joining us tomorrow, Sunday June 4th! We'll have hot coffee and donuts for you at the 9 AM meeting.

A stewardship event at a target shooting site, along the Sultan Basin Rd, with Washington State Department of Natural Resources, Washington Chapter of Backcountry Hunters & Anglers & Trash No Land.

It's a day of paying it back for all the great hunting and recreation we do on public lands.

"Stewardship Keeps It Open!"

Details at:
https://www.trashnoland.org/sultan-basin-wa-cleanup-with-wa-backcountry-hunters-anglers/

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top