JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Sounds like a GREAT idea! No long string to remember, just a simple three digit number to call.

I wish there was more coverage of suicide and more talk about it in schools.
There are a lot of suicides that happen that are never reported about or never mentioned. Especially when kids.

it's the one topic thats kinda off limits.
people feel shame and regret when it happens so they keep it quiet.

social media has lit a fire to this issue. Worse with kids and bullying.

That's what facebook, instagram, and the others should be combating. Not putting their ugly faces in politics

Definitely a good thing to be available with an easy to remember number. Lost one buddy to suicide, and I'm pretty sure I don't know anyone that hasn't kicked the idea around themselves. Myself included, during some of the darker days in the long long ago.

I'm with clearconscience that it needs to be less of a taboo. I've always been pretty open on every topic, which has been a good thing. Folks are more inclined to speak on subjects they otherwise might not. Not saying it'd work for everybody, but I think most of us can find a way to be available.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top