JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My son and I were driving to Grants Pass today and saw a bunch of police cars and a fire truck in front of the Rogue River police station. There was a body on the ground covered with a blanket, with a big pool of blood near the head. A guy across the street at the hardware store told me that a dude killed himself in front of the police station. I cant find anything on the news about it. ANyone have any more info? Its a bummer that my 5 year old son had to see that.

Kinda scary wonder what he would have done if he got inside. I wonder why we would off himself. I always wonder about older folks doing it. I understand dumb kids.
I had a friend in middle school 6th grade who killed himself, on accident supposedly. He was high and drunk. So makes sense.

My son and I were driving to Grants Pass today and saw a bunch of police cars and a fire truck in front of the Rogue River police station. There was a body on the ground covered with a blanket, with a big pool of blood near the head. A guy across the street at the hardware store told me that a dude killed himself in front of the police station. I cant find anything on the news about it. ANyone have any more info? Its a bummer that my 5 year old son had to see that.

It's unfortunate that you had your five year old along at that moment! Don't worry too much about it though. When I was his age we had to stop for a horrific accident and I saw a man's crushed and compleatly severed head, about 5-8' away from my car window! Pretty much too young to be deeply affected although I remember it vividly sixty years later. Much depends on your reaction too. Hope you are both ok and don't have a harsh reaction to what you have witnessed! SRG

It's unfortunate that you had your five year old along at that moment! Don't worry too much about it though. When I was his age we had to stop for a horrific accident and I saw a man's crushed and compleatly severed head, about 5-8' away from my car window! Pretty much too young to be deeply affected although I remember it vividly sixty years later. Much depends on your reaction too. Hope you are both ok and don't have a harsh reaction to what you have witnessed! SRG

So at your current age, that experience hasn't increased your use of Depends? :p ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top