JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a Gen3 lower for a Glock 21, specifically an SF frame. I don't expect I'll find anyone that has one used, which I would take if it were in good condition, so I'm looking to buy one new. I know they can be purchased, but I'm not familiar with too many places that have them.

I've tried Glockmeister, but they are out of stock. Doing a Google search hasn't turned up any good leads. Gun broker had none and I can't recall seeing one listed on NWFA.

Do any of you know of dealers out there that sell them? I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!

Gunbroker usually has some, must be slow with the holiday. There are some dealers who take brand new Glocks and sell the frames and slides separately.

Thanks. I did try them earlier. At the moment, there were no Gen3 SF frames for a G21. But I'll check back with them again.

Just an update - I did get the lower from Lucas Tactical. Decent price and he got it out in good time considering the holidays. My 21 is whole again :)

buy a whole Glock and throw away the slide? After all they are disposable guns. Austria only spent about a hundred bucks for them on the original contract, with mags btw.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top