JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for any suggestions for a reasonable priced holster, either inside waist band or on the belt, for my xd-m .45. Right now I have the stock one and its fine just wanting to see any suggestions out there.

Thanks

I just had a Theis holster made for a 4516 S&W and I am extremely happy! Mine is IWB, but I am unsure if you can get one that doubles as a on the belt holster too. Another option might be with SWCR (forum member). He made me a IWB/Belt holster for a sp101. All leather and turned out great. I have heard that he might not still be doing holsters though.

Last Edited:
With holsters you pretty much get what you pay for. Galco and Desantis make a good product for a reasonable price. If you want something more high end I strongly recommend TT Gunleather. Tim's craftsmanship is absolutely superb and his prices are very reasonable for the quality you will be receiving. I have two and I can say that they are a real work of art.

Another option that is very modestly priced is a Ramora holster. A very unique concept but it works quite well. I find them quite comfortable, they absolutely stay put, and they don't require a gun belt.

Speaking of gun belts, don't underestimate the need for a good one to go with your holster. Off the shelf belts at stores simply are not robust enough to handle carrying a sidearm. A good gun belt, while pricy, should last you a lifetime.

That's my two cents. Cheers!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads