JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I would like suggestions for a Survival, O/U Rifle/Shotgun combination; preferably .22 Mag (or larger) and .410 or 20 Gauge. I think I had a Savage, 30 to 35 years ago and it was so sh*tty, I wrapped it around a tree (literally)! Thanks.

I have a stainless derringer in 45/410 and have a 22 insert. I've taken grouse and rabbits with it and would trust it as a survival gun. Its small and with 10 45 long colt, a box of 410 and 100 22 LR, it is a lot of survival in a small case.

If I remember correctly, your avatar is Rowdy Yates? I always liked that show! Extremely interesting reply! I have a derringer also but, it's only 38 Special. Can you tell me what your brand of derringer is?

If I remember correctly, your avatar is Rowdy Yates? I always liked that show! Extremely interesting reply! I have a derringer also but, it's only 38 Special. Can you tell me what your brand of derringer is?

My derringer is made by American Derringer Company who eventually sold out to Bond Derringer. Bond makes excellent quality firearms.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top