JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like to spend less than $450. Was thinking of Vortex Diamondback 3x9x40 at about $200. I had purchased a Leopold Freedom recently with 4x12x 40 for a 270 bolt gun but the parrellax at 200 yards annoyed me with group patterns shifting about 2". I have a Remington 7400 in 30 06 fitted with a gold ring Leopold 1 x 6 x 20 for close in work and it is super accurate out to 200 yards with Fed Premium ammo. I'd think the 750 in 308 would likely do the same. Any recommendations for scopes. I'd like to find a lite weight scope about 12-14 ounces.
Thanks.

i have a Nikon Monarch UCC its an older model i have on a Varmint rig. it has awesome glass, clear no blur on the edges. the turrets track for adjustment well unless you are ripping MOA adjustments like i was on at a dogtown years back. then it would slip a couple clicks. besides that i have no complaints with the one i have.

ETA: a fixed 4x is a very good middle range optic for those distances

No scope, train your self with irons. 3 inches high at 100 bring you to -3 inches at 250. You can't get good and reliable scope less that 700$

Check out the Burris Veracity line. I picked up a 3x15 FFP for about $575 IIRC. It's a decent piece of glass for the money...I like it.

Got it at Dvor.com They are an outlet for Optics Planet I believe. Good place to keep an eye on for deals.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top