JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking at different slings for my AR, mostly one point slings. I mainly do close quarters style shooting with it, and I would like something that will allow the rifle to sit at rest at my side, or in front... but be able to shoulder it quickly.

Thanks!

I use exclusively Magpul MS2 slings. They are nice, though I wish they were a tad wider. It's best if used with the Magpul ASAP plate.

Vicker tac slings are nice too.

I bought one of these for my 556 at the last WAC show. This guy's stuff is top notch and he was a pleasure to deal with. His setup is very slick and well built. It has two pull tabs essentially. You pull one to sinch it up, and pull the other to let it loose. The tabs are different lengths and of different materials so you dont have to look at it.

I think for the sling and two clips to get it completely mounted to the rifle I paid 45 bucks out the door. I am pretty sure he makes them in house too so you're supporting a local. Anyways might be worth a shot.

Catalog | SKT Industries.com | Nylon Gear Outfitter and Accessories

Not to talk any of our fine vendors out of a sale, but if you feel like taking it on as a project, there are instructions to make your own sling here: <broken link removed> ... I think I'm going to give this one a try, but also integrate a few of the ideas that the big-boy sling manufacturers are using.

Curt

Contact LCspeedsteel on here, he makes them custom. I have one from him on my AR, it's a 3 point that can be worn like a 1 or 2 point sling as well. It's pretty nice and wasn't expensive.

Dude,
We just got some EMA single points in, $40.00 for the sling and same for the adapter.

But do some research, the EMA are only one choice.

I would suggest steel clips and adapter with an quick sliding length adjuster.

The EMA brand have aluminum clip and adapter, the adapter is kinda cool in that it clamps onto the buffer tube and collar, no need to remove them to install.

Fritze

I bought one of these for my 556 at the last WAC show. This guy's stuff is top notch and he was a pleasure to deal with. His setup is very slick and well built. It has two pull tabs essentially. You pull one to sinch it up, and pull the other to let it loose. The tabs are different lengths and of different materials so you dont have to look at it.

I think for the sling and two clips to get it completely mounted to the rifle I paid 45 bucks out the door. I am pretty sure he makes them in house too so you're supporting a local. Anyways might be worth a shot.

Catalog | SKT Industries.com | Nylon Gear Outfitter and Accessories

+1 on SKT, good guy to deal with and yea, all his stuff is made in house SKT is "Scott's Kitchen Table". He makes some really nice stuff all around, Once I got to a free state I want to get a serbu and one of his holsters.

I keep trying to get him to make pouches and the like, havn't heard anything about it though. There's also tac-tailor in lakewood. TACTICAL TAILOR Quality Tactical Gear for Military and Law Enforcement The sling selection there isn't as good, but they make some really high quality stuff.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top