JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also prefer a Vickers 2 point, bit I'm the opposite in setup, I like to spread out my attachment points, the front is are forward on the right side (I'm a lefty, RH shooter would go on the left side, the rear is at the back of the stock on the opposite side. Placing the rear attachment on the opposite side prevents choking oneself when transitioning shoulders. spreading the points out gives more control which is the benefit of a 2 point.

As far as banging your knees/dick with a single point, it just means one must maintain control of the weapon with at least one hand during rapid movement.
Another lefty huh?

I'm going to make a suit out of Velcro and just "stick" the rifle to my body in whatever position I need it to be in.

Padded slings are nice on heavy weapons but I've found I prefer the non-padded version better as the transition between the padding and the webbing gets hung up too easily when sliding the sling around. YMMV
As do I, for whatever reason I couldn't find a non-padded version to link. I have the non padded versions for my rifles

I have a few different slings and I like the MS4 the best. I have it in single point around the range but if I were to carry it for a long distance I'm sure I'd switch to two point. I've found that single point works very well for me if I move it to about 3 o'clock. It doesn't bang off my shins. If I carry it in front it's constantly in the way.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top