JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A SUGGESTION FOR IMPROVING FORUM SEARCH:

It would be very helpful if the poster's location was looked at when doing forum searches, particularly when searching the For Sale posts. For example, if I search for "Corvallis", right now the search results will only include posts where the poster has actually written "Corvallis" somewhere in the body of the post (which is rare). What I was expecting was to be able to find posts that have "Corvallis" in the body of the post or in the poster's location, but it doesn't work that way right now. In other words, it's now possible to search on the post body, title, date, and poster's name, but not on the poster's location. The ability to search on location would be a great help to those of us that don't live in a major metropolitan area.

Even more awesome would be a proximity search, with zip codes required for classified ads, but I understand that would be vastly more complicated to implement. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top