Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Suggest a Pandora station

Joe Link

Reactions
For those of you who don't know, Pandora is one of the best sites on the internet. You put in an artist and it finds similar artists then lets you listen to the full songs.

So, in this thread, list one station you really like. Others can listen to them and we'll discuss them here. If this does well, we'll have subsequent "Suggest a Pandora station" threads.

To enter peoples suggestions, go to http://www.pandora.com, click "Create a New Station", and enter in their suggestion.

OP
Joe Link

Joe Link

Reactions
My suggestion is "Guns on the Roof". When I'm feeling unmotivated, nothing gets me where I need to be like Punk. Something about the upbeat tempo, drums, melodies, etc. This station highlights some really great obscure stuff that could be mainstream if the stars aligned, but for one reason or another they haven't.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online