Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Suggest a Pandora station

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Joe Link, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

For those of you who don't know, Pandora is one of the best sites on the internet. You put in an artist and it finds similar artists then lets you listen to the full songs.

So, in this thread, list one station you really like. Others can listen to them and we'll discuss them here. If this does well, we'll have subsequent "Suggest a Pandora station" threads.

To enter peoples suggestions, go to http://www.pandora.com, click "Create a New Station", and enter in their suggestion.

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

My suggestion is "Guns on the Roof". When I'm feeling unmotivated, nothing gets me where I need to be like Punk. Something about the upbeat tempo, drums, melodies, etc. This station highlights some really great obscure stuff that could be mainstream if the stars aligned, but for one reason or another they haven't.

3. lazyeye

lazyeye Corvallis, OR Member

Daft Punk.

4. snew

snew Hillsboro, OR Active Member

Electric Six is one I hit a lot