JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Man, wonder if he even caught any fish....DOH! Seriously though, the 'finder' should give his stuff back (it has his name and address for f'ks sake) but I am guessing they won't.

<broken link removed>

Why the heck did he put his gun and wallet on the ground? Sounds fishy to me or at least very stupid. Hopefully this doesn't result in the guy getting a visit from said "finder" since he now has a gun and the guy's address. If I were him I would make sure my doors and windows were locked at night and have a gun on my nightstand.

HUH...didn't even think about that (someone coming to his house with ill intent). If there was that much cash in there, the "finder" might think he's got more at home.

Sounds fishy to me or at least very stupid.
Me too. I wonder though, since he already reported it as lost does this also qualify it as 'stolen'. Ok - I find a gun and try to find the owner and no one comes forward, ever. X amount of time passes and a random check by an LEO while out shooting reveals it as stolen. What happens?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top