JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You know its bad when even liberal CNN is writing hit pieces on Obamacare.......either that, or its all a complete setup, made to fail, so we move to a single payer system. Yeah, I know, tin foil hat stuff.

I did hear that bunches have signed up for the Medicaid part though.

So OR how are you going to pay for that, when the Federal Medicaid subsidies stop for the additional Medicaid people in a few years?

You know its bad when even liberal CNN is writing hit pieces on Obamacare.......either that, or its all a complete setup, made to fail, so we move to a single payer system. Yeah, I know, tin foil hat stuff.

Obammy has said there ultimate goal single payer. Demonize insurance companies so the gov can take there place and people think insurance is high now and healtcare service slow. Both will be increase 100x with single payer. Its like one car company with one model drive it or walk and never complain without repercussions.

Obammy has said there ultimate goal single payer. Demonize insurance companies so the gov can take there place and people think insurance is high now and healtcare service slow. Both will be increase 100x with single payer. Its like one car company with one model drive it or walk and never complain without repercussions.

Well one consolation. People are going to go broke about the same time Obumcare does, and some form of new America will emerge from the ashes..
One that doesn't mollycoddle liberal ideas. That is something good to look forward to.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top