JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello Everyone!
I'm hoping to start up a new thread discussing the EoTech buyback situation, yes I realize threads like that exist but they are fairly old. What I'm hoping to achieve here is some feedback on any personal experiences in this process that you may have. A few months back I took my little custom build out of its nest to tinker and fiddle like I do during times of infrequent shooting and found that my exps2-0 was a little dim on the reticle. I didn't think much of it and simply adjusted the brightness thinking it was a low battery. Recently I took it back out again and noticed it had progressed and was more prevelant. So I swapped in a new cr123 and checked it again and noticed it was a reoccurring issue. So I hoped on the web and found the buyback reports for POI issues and the reports of parallax issues as well as reticle fade reports on those manufactured before June 2014, which mine had been produced in 2012 and I bought it six months later. With the reported issues and mine having the reticle fade issue I decided to opt for the buyback and put it towards something else for now till the dust settles a little and the folks at L3 make some corrections other than in their operation manuals. So if any of you have any feedback on successful buybacks I'd like to hear your story! Everything I've found is outdated and everyone just says it is a fairly slow process which is ok, I guess I just want to know people have actually received checks before I take the final step and send mine back!

Happy shooting!

Ya. I've seen you ''Operators''. :D

operation_3089915b.jpg

Thank you to everyone else for the responses though, it's nice hearing some people here actually havin success with the buyback. Also got a really good laugh as well. As I said, everything I have seen has been kinda out of date and complained of people not getting their checks. I went ahead and sent the thing out, figured sooner than later was better since the damn thing won't even be functioning at some point in the future. Now the fun part comes though! Shopping for the new optic for my build!

:s0133:

bcmgunner: Respectfully. Using short paragraphs will let others more easily read your posts. Respectfully

I got permission within 2 days. The return and refund took about 65 days. Slow. Got full price. No issues.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top