JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Pretty happy with the end result. First time perfecting a load.

BCM Enhance Lightweight 16" Mid Length Upper
Leupold 1.4-4 Illuminated
Spikes Lower

Hornady 55gr V-Max
Hodgdon 335 24.0gr
CCI 400 Primers
COAL 2.23"

0.362" @ 50 yards

Aero Precision 8.2" Upper 300 AAC
Aimpoint PRO
Spikes Lower

Nosler 110gr Varmageddon
Hodgdon 110 19.5gr
CCI 400 Primers
COAL 2.025"

0.4" @ 50 yards

_MAX3642_zpsz8lwv9p6.jpg IMG_6814_zpsl7lwhhfe.jpg

Last Edited:
Great groups and it cycles the gun fine I take it..
I notice both your groups you have groups of about .200 (the holes touching) and then a flyer opening it up to a slightly larger group. Is the flyer the third shot? or first?

Its most satisfying loading your own pills and knowing that if you do your job, the rifle will do its job!

Great groups and it cycles the gun fine I take it..
I notice both your groups you have groups of about .200 (the holes touching) and then a flyer opening it up to a slightly larger group. Is the flyer the third shot? or first?

Its most satisfying loading your own pills and knowing that if you do your job, the rifle will do its job!
Agreed! I didn't have quite the success with my 150gr blackout loads, but I've done some more research and I'm hopeful on the new loads I cooked up.

I'm not sure on either. The 223 with only a 4x optic made it hard to see and I didn't spot in between shots, I find it easier to stay relaxed when I don't focus on where the last shot landed and just focus on each shot. Same story with the 300. Would be interesting to know though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top