JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Long story short,
About a year and a half ago, I befriended a new co-worker and soon we started going to lunch off and on. I would work firearms into the conversation. I asked her about her experiences and thoughts on the subject, especially concealed carry. She would usually just change the subject. Six months in, I finally told her that I carry and that I had been carrying the whole time on our lunch trips. Her response, "Ya, I thought so." I asked if she had a problem with it and she said, no. After that, I would ask her if she wanted to go shooting with me? Her answer, no.
Fast forward another 6 months, my friend (ex-coworker now) and her husband went shooting with me last weekend. They both had fun and are "Looking forward to going again soon!"
I'm thinking a couple more trips and they will go from shooters to owners.

Good times!
'

Good job! I took two new shooters to the range last weekend. They live in Cali so I had to explain a little about the difference in the laws between OR and CA and full auto and semi-auto. Brought a suppressed 10/22 (to start on), a hi-point 9mm carbine, and a midlength AR-15. After going over the 4 rules, they had a good time and realized shooting isn't about killing people it's about skill and fun (I didn't bring any silhouette targets for this reason). They've even got some pics of them next to their targets holding the rifles with their "kill face" on (reference to R. Lee Ermy, and they are teenagers) :)

Good job! I took two new shooters to the range last weekend. They live in Cali so I had to explain a little about the difference in the laws between OR and CA and full auto and semi-auto. Brought a suppressed 10/22 (to start on), a hi-point 9mm carbine, and a midlength AR-15. After going over the 4 rules, they had a good time and realized shooting isn't about killing people it's about skill and fun (I didn't bring any silhouette targets for this reason). They've even got some pics of them next to their targets holding the rifles with their "kill face" on (reference to R. Lee Ermy, and they are teenagers) :)

Funny, I planed to bring a Hi-Point 9 carbine but forgot it along with a mag for the AK. However i started them of with a 10/22, than moved them up to the AR. Though i did get her to shot the AR a couple of times, she liked the 22 better. After her husband shot the AR for the first time, i didn't think i would get it back (glad i brought two).

She also posted her pictures on Facebook and i have already had some mutual friends ask me when I'm taking them.

Good times,
Lefty.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews