JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The best way to do this IMO - is if you are at all skilled/experienced in fabrication/etc. - is to have the raw materials (Not a kit like this) and drawings/plans/etc. to fabricate such mechanisms yourself.

Also, eventually table top "maker" 3D printing tools and supplies will get to the point where this is possible.

Personally, I don't really have a compelling need for a full auto pistol - as much fun as it would be to shoot one. At $1/round currently for ammo, I wouldn't shoot a 33 round stick more than once anyway.

The only tactical situation I could think of where that would be a possible advantage - maybe - would be if I were overrun by multiple assailants at close quarters, my long gun was no longer functioning and all I had left was a full auto pistol with a large cap mag (more than 20 rounds). Even then, I would probably be better off just shooting semi-auto as fast as I could.

To me - it isn't worth the possibility of spending time in a federal pound me in the anal orifice prison.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top