JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"selling the "switches" for as much as $500 each. "

You can buy a $200 3D printer and print a full auto glock switch for pennies. Me thinks this is arrest is a "stupid tax" for being stupid with extra stupid tax for the ones who bought them.

"selling the "switches" for as much as $500 each. "

You can buy a $200 3D printer and print a full auto glock switch for pennies. Me thinks this is arrest is a "stupid tax" for being stupid with extra stupid tax for the ones who bought them.

Purchasers could be in jeopardy depending on sellers record keeping.

If a person were smart, they would only pay cash in a FTF transaction - but then you don't know if it is a sting - which you don't know anyway.

Would any sort of smart person purchase an illegal firearm part from this man?

1607631943965.png

If i ever happen to be down range from a shooter i hope their gun is full auto, for one they wont be able to hit a damn thing and two they will be almost instantly out of ammo.

Will be interesting to see if the news anywhere actually follows this and tells everyone what exactly he was selling. Would be interesting to see if he really was selling a drop in for something like the conversion to turn a G17 into a G18, or if this is another "intent" case. Where he did not actually have or sell the conversion but was selling parts. In either case "sounds" like someone who was playing with fire and got burned. I have little doubt a lot of people play games with NFA stuff. Many probably get away with it for decades. Now and then one gets caught and pays a very high price. I knew a guy fairly well who did this in late 70's, early 80's. He got away with it for a long time until he got in with one of the gold and silver groups. Telling him the laws did not apply to him and such. He really went off the deep end with them and poked the bear for years till they finally bit. He ended up going to Fed prison over it. It left me shaking my head since he "seemed" like a very intelligent person before he fell in with that belief that he was really going to win against the entire Federal and state government. :s0092:

That place looks like it is begging for a visit from the ATF.

JnC used to sell a Glock "fun switch" kit but it looks like it is gone from their website. In terms of things like this I think the best policy is to just say no. Isn't worth the hassle or risk.
If we could still paper a new build stuff like this would be fine. Since we can't it is the height of stupidity to order stuff like this but, that certainly does not stop people from buying and selling them. :s0092:

Just the words, "Machine Gun", strike fear in the population. They should have used it three more times in the article for EXTRA fear striking.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top